Why do people still order pizza?

arnold layne

Because you cannot beat fresh Pizza. Frozen pizzas are garbage. The best Pizza, the only type of Pizza, is from Italy itself or in good Italian restaurants. It is really something sublime, proper Italian Pizza. It was the Americans who started adding all of these weird toppings and ruined the thing.

Oh god no! If there's one thing Americans have got right it's pizza. Italian pizza is the most boring shit in the world.

In a list of American war crimes, the American desecration of the Italian Pizza would certainly rank alongside, shafting the Red Indians and Vietnam. Pizza with Pineapple is literally, a grievous crime which should be brought before the United Nations.

You heathen. Thin Crust pepperoni with pineapples is the greatest.

PINEAPPLE DOES NOT BELONG ON PIZZA.

Fuck anyone who thinks otherwise. Seriously.

Fuck anyone who has different tastes, they don't understand how the world works.

• 11 months later...

Well pizza now is my fucking diet.

Anyone ever had breakfast pizza? It's great. The one I had today had eggs, sausage, bacon and some hashbrowns on top. Badass.

But my thought process still stands. I'd rather buy a frozen then pay for a Papa John's.

I might consider Pizza Hut though if they throw in free breadsticks.

I have a pizza stone and it has absolutely ruined ordering pizza for me. I can get the stone up to about 620 in my over and then I move it to the top rack and put it on broil. Fresh tomato sauce with whole milk, full moisture mozzarella. I rival Italians.

I have a pizza stone and it has absolutely ruined ordering pizza for me. I can get the stone up to about 620 in my over and then I move it to the top rack and put it on broil. Fresh tomato sauce with whole milk, full moisture mozzarella. I rival Italians.

You put the pizza directly on the stone? How do you prevent it from sticking to it?

You put the pizza directly on the stone? How do you prevent it from sticking to it?

Flour, brah.

Also make sure yo stone is hot before putting the pizza on.

Mine just cracked.

So upset

Not flour. Used to use it but it needed too much to make it slide and it was powdery. I use corn meal. It requires less, and allows airflow to crisp the crust better.

And if the stone is hot enough it will not stick. One of my stones (I have 2) is also glazed, that helps.

Flour, brah.

Also make sure yo stone is hot before putting the pizza on.

• Like 1

It's easier to order a pizza and probably cheaper than the frozen ones too.

So many pizza places have specials or pizzas for $5. How can you beat that?

It costs me like a buck and change to make a pizza better than anything I could order.
Better, cheaper, and it gives me something to do.