Why do people still order pizza?

arnold layne

Laziness and impulse.

I bought a breadmaker and a pizza stone and peel, that makes better pizza than I could order around here. But I can have pizza brought to my fat lazy ass in less than 30 minutes with a phone call, or a couple mouse clicks.

Frozen pizzas are usually processed. If I'm buying a pizza, I prefer to have it made up from scratch with quality ingredients.

Edited by NGOG

Because you cannot beat fresh Pizza. Frozen pizzas are garbage. The best Pizza, the only type of Pizza, is from Italy itself or in good Italian restaurants. It is really something sublime, proper Italian Pizza. It was the Americans who started adding all of these weird toppings and ruined the thing.

• Like 1

Because you cannot beat fresh Pizza. Frozen pizzas are garbage. The best Pizza, the only type of Pizza, is from Italy itself or in good Italian restaurants. It is really something sublime, proper Italian Pizza. It was the Americans who started adding all of these weird toppings and ruined the thing.

Oh god no! If there's one thing Americans have got right it's pizza. Italian pizza is the most boring shit in the world.

• Like 1

Seriously, there are some good frozen pizzas in today's day in age and a lot cheaper too.

Not only is it cheaper, it's peace of mind knowing your food is not being exposed to filthy kitchens and people who are either unsanitary or sick. There's already at least 10 states reporting widespread flu, and the Sydney norovirus / stomach bug is rampant. Even if the pizza place workers have only a cold, do you really want somebody coughing and dripping over your food? Not worth the risk IMO.

It's called an immune system. By that logic you'd never eat round a friend's house.

• Like 1