Why do people still order pizza?

arnold layne

There's something about someone else make it for you. But, I'd rather go to Pizza Hut and make use of the refillable drinks.

And the salad pizza buffet.

I come back from the salad buffet with a bowl full of jalapeños, pickled onions and tortilla crisps. It's ace.

There's something about someone else make it for you. But, I'd rather go to Pizza Hut and make use of the refillable drinks.

And the salad pizza buffet.

I come back from the salad buffet with a bowl full of jalapeños, pickled onions and tortilla crisps. It's ace.

Doused in Caesar dressing :wub:

I have a pizza when I'm working very late, work pays for it. :)

Also Domino's garlic and herb dip is the best. They don't deliver where I live sadly, so whenever I have the chance when I'm in a city, I order it.

I've worked at Domino's for 4 years, and none of my coworkers or i have never understood why anyone likes the "garlic" sauce. It's just nasty buttery oil. All of Domino's product is pure shit though. Work there a week and you'll never eat it again. Pisses me off that they charge a premium price for garbage ingredients, ingredients that somehow find a way to continuously downgrade in quality. Terrible, just terrible. Pizza Hut is probably the same.

I like to order pizza from time to time, but from a local place that makes amazing pizza. The only pizza chain I've ever thought had good pizza was Nancy's Pizza in the Chicago area. Might be worth relocating just so I can get it more than once a year.

If you think frozen pizza is as good as fresh pizza then you have some shitty pizza places where you live....

I have a Boston North End pizza legend, Regina Pizzeria, 15 minutes from my house that makes orgasmic NY thin crust style pizza...no frozen pizza can come close......

i can vouch for this :)

Not true Axlisold I have had excellent pizza in San Fran and Chicago deepdish pizza is awesome but completely different then NYC style pizza.........frozen pizza just can't touch well made pizzeria pies......

sounds like you have a case of pizza envy........... :lol:

Edited by classicrawker

What kind of frozen pizza are you getting that's cheaper than pizza you order? Or at least a lot cheaper. The half-good frozen pizzas cost close to $10 a pop. You can usually find some kind of pizza place where I live that has a sale for large pizzas at like $5 to $7 or something. Papa John's has a sale in the Philadelphia area (where I live) where you get half off your order if the Flyers or Phillies won the day before. Other places have their own sales pretty frequently, but not quite as good nor often as that one.

• Like 1

i can text for pizza from this place called "pizzamon". once you register it's 30% off for text orders. they know your address so you just type numbers and send like: 2. and 6. and a pizza and coke is brought to the door. it's spooky. I check around the door after the delivery guy has gone just in case they are waiting to mug me later. they know my address and what pizza i eat, thats like fbi shit. if you want to be a serial killer, be a pizza delivery guy.

Because you cannot beat fresh Pizza. Frozen pizzas are garbage. The best Pizza, the only type of Pizza, is from Italy itself or in good Italian restaurants. It is really something sublime, proper Italian Pizza. It was the Americans who started adding all of these weird toppings and ruined the thing.

Oh god no! If there's one thing Americans have got right it's pizza. Italian pizza is the most boring shit in the world.

In a list of American war crimes, the American desecration of the Italian Pizza would certainly rank alongside, shafting the Red Indians and Vietnam. Pizza with Pineapple is literally, a grievous crime which should be brought before the United Nations.

Not true Axlisold I have had excellent pizza in San Fran and Chicago deepdish pizza is awesome but completely different then NYC style pizza.........frozen pizza just can't touch well made pizzeria pies......

sounds like you have a case of pizza envy........... :lol:

Oh I agree that frozen pizza is no comparison, and as long as you acknowledge that good food can come from somewhere aside from the holy culinary mecca that is the Northeast, we have no problem. We have a couple great places here and I'm in a damn river basin in Washington.

What kind of frozen pizza are you getting that's cheaper than pizza you order? Or at least a lot cheaper. The half-good frozen pizzas cost close to $10 a pop. You can usually find some kind of pizza place where I live that has a sale for large pizzas at like $5 to $7 or something. Papa John's has a sale in the Philadelphia area (where I live) where you get half off your order if the Flyers or Phillies won the day before. Other places have their own sales pretty frequently, but not quite as good nor often as that one.

Frozen pizzas do not cost 10 dollars each, stop shopping there.

Because you cannot beat fresh Pizza. Frozen pizzas are garbage. The best Pizza, the only type of Pizza, is from Italy itself or in good Italian restaurants. It is really something sublime, proper Italian Pizza. It was the Americans who started adding all of these weird toppings and ruined the thing.

Oh god no! If there's one thing Americans have got right it's pizza. Italian pizza is the most boring shit in the world.

In a list of American war crimes, the American desecration of the Italian Pizza would certainly rank alongside, shafting the Red Indians and Vietnam. Pizza with Pineapple is literally, a grievous crime which should be brought before the United Nations.

clint-eastwood-nodding.gif

the best type of pizza is the chicago deep dish.

I may have overestimated a bit lol. But still, the good ones like Frenschetta or whatever don't seem much cheaper.

I may have overestimated a bit lol. But still, the good ones like Frenschetta or whatever don't seem much cheaper.

Frechettas are 5 bucks here. Sometimes cheaper on sale. If you buy a stuffed crust they're like 6.50.

I've never had one because I have a personal aversion to pineapple.

After I've finished my pizza I wanna feel like I've eaten an actual meal, rather than a sheet of paper thin bread with approximately no topping on it.

As for the frozen pizza thing, the main advantage is price. Ordered pizza is way better, but the cheapest you get in London is about £8, while the size equivalent supermarket frozen version will be about £1.5-2.5.

Guest Len B'stard

None of the fuckin pizzas you order in England are proper fresh anyway...except Papa Johns and there aint hardly none of them in England.

I've never called up and had a pizza delivered to my house.

You can call up and order whores and have them delivered, right?

As a pizza topping?

You fuckin' lot in Bongo Bongo Land'll eat fuckin' anything won't ya? :lol: "Oh, intrepid explorer on toast? Yes please Massa!" :lol: