yezzan(enzo cilenti)

f43195e0-145a-11e4-8c1b-259ab8b54d8c_com

nymeria sand(jessica henwick)

f42bc980-145a-11e4-9675-69dad619dde4_com

tyrene sand(rosabell laurenti sellers)

f45c0140-145a-11e4-8c1b-259ab8b54d8c_com

the high sparrow(jonathan pryce)

f45aefd0-145a-11e4-a7f2-738186498672_com

Other than the family names I don't know who any of those characters are/what their significance is, but awesome to see that last name listed joining the show, great great actor.

How does this guy takes so much time to write? I bet he writes 2 pages a week and he's bored.

what worries me is if the show doesnt have TWOW and ADOS go by when the scripts are written and D+D have to improvise and write with no guide, the show will begin to suffer from that. when D+D have freelanced and have improvised in the past on the show, the results were pretty bad.

Who's D+D?

sorry didnt see this at first.

D+D are the show's executive producers/screenwriters d.b. weiss and david benioff

im starting to think a certain family is going to be severely cut from the show and one big dornish character is going to get cut as well.

Always a chance we see the family in question in season 6. The character though might just not have been cast yet.

I'm not convinced they should blow through 2 books in 1 season, just because they'll need to stretch Bran's story out. Though some other story arcs are more problematic than others. They probably will though.

The only real issue then would be figuring out where each of the breaks come.

Edited by AtariLegend

That link just reiterates what we've already been told. It doesn't really confirm anything.

It's still a possibility. Someone was cut off from asking the question at Comic Con which leads me to believe that it will be happening eventually. Otherwise why not just say it's not coming up? Why bother cutting someone off?

I don't really care either way. This is not the Walking Dead and it seems really stupid and like it won't work on screen, but I think it's going to happen.

That link just reiterates what we've already been told. It doesn't really confirm anything.

It's still a possibility. Someone was cut off from asking the question at Comic Con which leads me to believe that it will be happening eventually. Otherwise why not just say it's not coming up? Why bother cutting someone off?

I don't really care either way. This is not the Walking Dead and it seems really stupid and like it won't work on screen, but I think it's going to happen.

i think it would work well, similar to beric coming back after the fight with the hound.

Yeah but that happened 2 seconds later. Not 2 seasons later. And no one really cared about Beric anyways.

I don't know, it just feels like it would take away from the impact of the Red Wedding.

yeah i can see your point in terms of the season thing. in the book it was 3 days i think it was. yeah i can see your point about the red wedding. i just think the character is awesome in a very psychotic way :lol: it gives you a strange dynamic to the story. a character you would root for is a character you quickly grow to maybe despise.

Edited by bran

Just got done with the first season. It's a pretty well done show, but I don't get why people are always saying tons of characters you grow to love are killed off so often. I mean yeah, lots of people die, but not many of them were really important. If they were, you could tell they weren't going to make it to the end or be around for very long. I'm sure there will be important deaths down the road, and I know of a few, but the way people talked I was expecting mains and others of importance to drop like flies left and right, haha.

Just got done with the first season. It's a pretty well done show, but I don't get why people are always saying tons of characters you grow to love are killed off so often. I mean yeah, lots of people die, but not many of them were really important. If they were, you could tell they weren't going to make it to the end or be around for very long. I'm sure there will be important deaths down the road, and I know of a few, but the way people talked I was expecting mains and others of importance to drop like flies left and right, haha.

Yeah, wait till S03E09 just to give you an example.

Yeah, wait till S03E09 just to give you an example.

I miss no one from that episode.

Oh boy, you haven't even started yet. You should avoid this thread like the plague and go watch the next few seasons now.

*Major spoiler/speculation*

Just curious even the show deviates and ignores 3/4 of the next 2 books, is it safe to assume the final scene of season 5 is?

Jon getting stabbed? Even if Winds isn't out next year?

Edited by AtariLegend

Jon is one of those characters that you're expected to care about even though he kind of sucks really.

Honestly all the Starks kindof suck except for Arya and Catelyn.

Ned was honorable and shit I guess. But he's dumb as rocks.