The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

1 minute ago, Angelica said:

There’s a fourth season too. Dropped unexpectedly, apparently the trashiest of them all. I love that show.

Makes Devious Maids look classy. There isn’t really one character that isn’t damaged filth. 

Murder By Numbers

Miz and Mrs.

Chrisley Knows Best

Ink Master

Million Dollar Real Estate NYC

Wrecked

15 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Downloaded a few shows to get into:

Penny Dreadful

The Affair

Mr. Mercedes

Happy

On top of that, I have Season 8 of Shameless to watch, and am currently also finishing up the last seasons of The Fall and Sherlock. 

Happy is one awesome show. It's been renewed by SyFY. Just waiting for a date for the second season.

I also watched all the seasons of Penny Dreadful. I liked that show a lot too. Sorry to see it end.

Never watched The Affair.

There's a new show called Kidding starting in a couple of weeks on Showtime starring Jim Carrey. It's about Jim playing a children's tv show host. I like Jim. Glad to see him back on tv.

The Blacklist, season 5. Being waiting for this to get up on Netflix! Fantastic.

The Grinder. Meh, but Im still watching. It has its charms.

OITNB, season 6. I think we are spoiled with TV these days because Im sure its still awesome but Im pretty much over it.

Making It. I love Poehler and she's great with Offerman. I like DIY and a bit of crafting. But I didnt really click with the show. Just a touch too happy-go-lucky.

Masterchef

Guys Grocery Games

@dontdamnmeuyi2015 Did you see Guys Grocery Games this week, when they only had 15 minutes to shop, cook and plate for first 2 rounds? I cant believe they managed to pull it off!

Fear the Walking Dead

American Monster

The Talking Dead

Seinfeld the Big Salad

4 hours ago, soon said:

The Blacklist, season 5. Being waiting for this to get up on Netflix! Fantastic.

The Grinder. Meh, but Im still watching. It has its charms.

OITNB, season 6. I think we are spoiled with TV these days because Im sure its still awesome but Im pretty much over it.

Making It. I love Poehler and she's great with Offerman. I like DIY and a bit of crafting. But I didnt really click with the show. Just a touch too happy-go-lucky.

Masterchef

Guys Grocery Games

@dontdamnmeuyi2015 Did you see Guys Grocery Games this week, when they only had 15 minutes to shop, cook and plate for first 2 rounds? I cant believe they managed to pull it off!

I know those chefs are freaking amazing. Guy always comes up with something to try and trip them up, but the chefs always do something amazing.

12 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know those chefs are freaking amazing. Guy always comes up with something to try and trip them up, but the chefs always do something amazing.

Yeah, the chefs are so impressive! They can master whatever Guy throws at them. Except they always get fooled by the "3-2-1-Go." :lol:

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, soon said:

Yeah, the chefs are so impressive! They can master whatever Guy throws at them. Except they always get fooled by the "3-2-1-Go." :lol:

Yeah, I mean Guy does the whole 3 2 1 GO every week. You would think they would know it by now! lol

I'm just so amazed with what these Chefs can do.

4 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Happy is the best new show that no one is talking about.

Love Happy! I'm so ready for season 2.

I know it's been renewed just haven't heard when exactly it'll be back.

Love Happy. He's just so cute. Makes me wish I had an imaginary friend too.

Keep checking the SyFy website and since I get the tv guide every week, I will post the new season's date as soon as I get it.

• GNFNR 1

Murder by Numbers

Ink Master

Wrecked

Millionaire New York Real Estate season finale

The Purge Premiered last night. Seems as good as the Purge movies. Some surprises and very gory killings.

23 hours ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Rewatched the finale of Twin Peaks earlier. One year on and I still don't understand what happened.

lol Me either.

I liked how the series began back in the 90's, but the new season was okay. Some of it I liked a lot, but the ending was just plain odd.

Yeah, Happy was one quick season. the shows were so crazy. I love this show. Can't wait for Season 2. No word as yet.

20 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Murder by Numbers

Ink Master

Wrecked

Millionaire New York Real Estate season finale

The Purge Premiered last night. Seems as good as the Purge movies. Some surprises and very gory killings.

lol Me either.

I liked how the series began back in the 90's, but the new season was okay. Some of it I liked a lot, but the ending was just plain odd.

Yeah, Happy was one quick season. the shows were so crazy. I love this show. Can't wait for Season 2. No word as yet.

I bought the original series for a friend of mine for his birthday. I'm more into it than he is now.

Series three took a few years to make so I'm not that optimistic.

I should really carry on watching Sharp Objects. I'm two episodes in (I think).