The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Dark tourist ep America. Jefferey Dalmner, Vampires. As the guy was drinking blood off some guys back I realized that booze really is just like the blood of statism. You believe JFK was killed by a lone gunman then down a glass of vodka. Serial killers and vampires and conspiracy theorists just don’t drink enough after doing what you have been told to do. 

Fatal Vows

The Walking Dead talking about the new season

The Walking Dead preview. Season 9 looks awesome and there seems to be a new problem with those damn walkers!

5 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Slowly making my way through the Samurai Jack series as I never finished it while it was on TV.

Started The Fall about 3 years ago and only watched the first season. Finished the second season today.

Also watching Castle Rock.

How is Castle Rock? My friend has Netflix so I might check it out. I also want to see Lucifer once it's filmed for Netflix too. Also there's a new show with Ian S from Vampire Diaries. I would love to see that too.

Master Chef

Carter

Guy's grocery games

The Sinner  The second season is as good as the first season. Love Bill Pullman. He's terrific.

14 hours ago, wasted said:

Bosch. Season 1. 

Read a few of his books. After a few eps I realized the pace of it. It’s gonna be a long cold winter. 

I would love to see this show. I've read all the Michael Connelly books with Bosch as the lead character. Excellent books.

If you like the show, I bet you'll love the books too.

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Master Chef

Carter

Guy's grocery games

The Sinner  The second season is as good as the first season. Love Bill Pullman. He's terrific.

I would love to see this show. I've read all the Michael Connelly books with Bosch as the lead character. Excellent books.

If you like the show, I bet you'll love the books too.

I’ve read most of them, even the recent ones and the kindle shorts like Angle of Investigation. 

I’ve read a lot of Deaver and Kellerman too. Robert Crais is underrated. Wambaugh is my favorite. 

There was a trilogy recently of Connelly where he’s going to Hong Kong. Dragon something. 

Ellroy’s Underworld trilogy is good too. 

I’m definitely watching the tv series, it’s just they were finding the childs bones in the forest and I was like I need to prepare for this. I think thats from Echo Park?

Take Two

Match Game

The Perfect Murder

Wyonna Earp

The Outcast

Santa Jaws Don't ask! lol

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, wasted said:

I’ve read most of them, even the recent ones and the kindle shorts like Angle of Investigation. 

I’ve read a lot of Deaver and Kellerman too. Robert Crais is underrated. Wambaugh is my favorite. 

There was a trilogy recently of Connelly where he’s going to Hong Kong. Dragon something. 

Ellroy’s Underworld trilogy is good too. 

I’m definitely watching the tv series, it’s just they were finding the childs bones in the forest and I was like I need to prepare for this. I think thats from Echo Park?

I read Jeffrey Deaver's Lincoln Rhymes books.

I've read all Connelly's books. I think he did go to Hong Kong in one book to help his ex-wife. I forgot the name of it. I read so many books I don't remember them all.

Anyway, sounds like you might like the same books as I do. ;)

9 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Take Two

Match Game

The Perfect Murder

Wyonna Earp

The Outcast

I've read all Connelly's books. I think he did go to Hong Kong in one book to help his ex-wife. I forgot the name of it. I read so many books I don't remember them all.

Nine Dragons?

I like those books but sometimes the cheesy by numbers family morality of the hero cop kind of ruins. Wambaugh is more real. Ellroy and Crais are more hard boiled. 

Animal Kingdom What an awesome season finale! This show is just so damn good. I love the characters and the actors are all so amazing.

Million Dollar NYC real estate

Chrisley Knows Best

Wrecked

Murder by Numbers

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, wasted said:

The Good Doctor. 

Norman Bates plays an autistic doctor. 

Oh, what an amazing show. Season 2 starts in the fall.

You will love this show. And the characters are all so good.

Freddie Highmore is just wonderful as the autistic doctor. He just finished The Bates Motel and wanted to take some time off, but when he was offered this role, he had to take it. The show is just so very good.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more info

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Animal Kingdom What an awesome season finale! This show is just so damn good. I love the characters and the actors are all so amazing.

Million Dollar NYC real estate

Chrisley Knows Best

Wrecked

Murder by Numbers

Oh, what an amazing show. Season 2 starts in the fall.

You will love this show. And the characters are all so good.

Freddie Highmore is just wonderful as the autistic doctor. He just finished The Bates Motel and wanted to take some time off, but when he was offered this role, he had to take it. The show is just so very good.

I normally don’t watch hospital shows but it’s not too scary so

far. But Bosch first. 

12 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Master Chef

Guy's Grocery Games

The Sinner

Miz and Mrs.

Well, like I said Freddie is excellent in it and I like most of the other characters too.

Can't wait for Season 2 to begin.

I need to check if Bosch is on demand before I get the dvds. 

Good Doctor is on StarWorld so I can check in on that. It’s one of those where theres a story line cliff hanger each show. 

Wynonna Earp

The Outcast

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:37 AM, wasted said:

I need to check if Bosch is on demand before I get the dvds. 

Good Doctor is on StarWorld so I can check in on that. It’s one of those where theres a story line cliff hanger each show. 

It's cool to get to watch shows like The Good Doctor.

I would love to see the Bosch shows. I do love the books and the character. Maybe one day. Right now I have so many shows to watch during the summer and in a month or so the fall season begins. It's like it never ends lol

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Wynonna Earp

The Outcast

It's cool to get to watch shows like The Good Doctor.

I would love to see the Bosch shows. I do love the books and the character. Maybe one day. Right now I have so many shows to watch during the summer and in a month or so the fall season begins. It's like it never ends lol

I’m just looking for a show. I was watching Insatiable but I don’t have Netflix so waiting for it to come on the box. So Bosch maybe on dvd. 

On 19/08/2018 at 2:21 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Take Two

Match Game

The Perfect Murder

Wyonna Earp

The Outcast

Lincoln Lawyer was Connelly? 

I read one with the lawyer and Bosch. Was that the 9 Dragons trilogy? 

Also Mr Mercedes was a good trilogy from King. It’s a TV show too?

I was watching Training Day the tv show too but it got a bit predictable. 

I am very much looking forward to season three of 'The Man in the High Castle'. The first two seasons were great.

I'm looking for a series to get fired into in the mean time. I have never ever seen 'The Sopranos' and have been told to watch it numerous times. Is it as good as everyone makes out? Is it hard to sit through entire episodes or is it the sort of series that you can binge watch?

48 minutes ago, Dean said:

I am very much looking forward to season three of 'The Man in the High Castle'. The first two seasons were great.

I'm looking for a series to get fired into in the mean time. I have never ever seen 'The Sopranos' and have been told to watch it numerous times. Is it as good as everyone makes out? Is it hard to sit through entire episodes or is it the sort of series that you can binge watch?

fantastic show. you can binge watch or just watch one episode not in order and you can still enjoy it. still one of the best shows ever made imo.

• Thanks 1