The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

1 hour ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I've said it in this thread before and I'll say it again- MASH is one of the greatest TV shows of all time 

Agreed! Cheers as well.

51SxuFTUy+L._SY445_.jpg

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

American Monster

I don't understand some people. If you don't want to be married anymore why not just get a divorce. Who goes directly to planning a murder of a person you onced loved and it the mother of your kids? I swear some men make me sick.

Of course, the fucker and his stupid g/f, got caught and sent to prison, but now these 2 boys have to live with the fact that their father killed their mother. Son of a bitch!

Claws One of the best shows on tv today.

Preacher Another amazing show

Celebrity Family Feud was nuts. That Sherri woman answered one of the questions with a nutty answer that even Steve Harvey was shocked! But it was damn funny.

Top Ten songs played at sports events

WTTJ was number 4.

"We are the champions" and We will rock you were number 1 and there's are two of the best songs ever played.

My dad is a huge Islanders fan and when they won the series, they always played these two songs.

WTTJ footage was some of the video and then live footage with Axl wearing those famous red shorts! lol

Claws

Preacher

ghosted

Shades of Blue

Celebrity Family Feud

Alien Sharks

Animal Kingdom

Murder comes to town

Face off

Miz and Mrs. Miz

Christley knows best

Millionaire New York Real Estate

7 minutes ago, wasted said:

Seinfeld’s special on Netflix. Then I ordered a Zimmer frame. 

I watched a couple of Seinfeld's shows when it was online. I loved the one with Julia. it was like watching Jerry and Elaine all over again.

Also saw the one with President Obama. They couldn't drive off the White House grounds. It was funny.

14 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Animal Kingdom

Murder comes to town

Face off

Miz and Mrs. Miz

Christley knows best

Millionaire New York Real Estate

I watched a couple of Seinfeld's shows when it was online. I loved the one with Julia. it was like watching Jerry and Elaine all over again.

Also saw the one with President Obama. They couldn't drive off the White House grounds. It was funny.

Was that the one about Comedians in cars getting coffee? I’m on a Seinfeld run, jogging in the park, going to a diner for coffee, cereal the only food in the house, high wasted pants. 

Been watching a show called Pop Team Epic. It's funny but holy fuck it is bizarre. It's a sketch comedy show that parodies other anime and Japanese shows/movies. Requires high levels of weeaboo. It's like meme shitposting.

Edited by Jabberwocky

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, wasted said:

Was that the one about Comedians in cars getting coffee? I’m on a Seinfeld run, jogging in the park, going to a diner for coffee, cereal the only food in the house, high wasted pants. 

Yeah, it was online and he and Julia were having coffee together. I don't have Netflix so I haven't seen the new ones. I love Jerry Seinfeld. Saw him live awhile ago in Dallas and he was just so funny.

Trial by Error

The Originals

The Perfect Murder not so perfect since the killers got caught. lol

The Match Game

Shark after Dark

Seinfeld

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, it was online and he and Julia were having coffee together. I don't have Netflix so I haven't seen the new ones. I love Jerry Seinfeld. Saw him live awhile ago in Dallas and he was just so funny.

Trial by Error

The Originals

The Perfect Murder not so perfect since the killers got caught. lol

The Match Game

Shark after Dark

Seinfeld

I started Dark Tourist, Who is America and The Terror. 

Fear They Neighbor

both these neighbors were nuts. Of course, it ended in tragedy for both parties.  The one guy's family were bitching but yet did nothing to try to help out and stop the madness. I don't know why stupid people continue to talk about shit and do nothing about it.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:13 PM, lame ass security said:

My Mother the Car

Seriously. Wow my mom watched that show when she was a kid.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:58 PM, wasted said:

I started Dark Tourist, Who is America and The Terror. 

I watched The Terror and liked it very much. It had a cool storyline and watching it, I could feel how cold it was. lol

that creature was awesome. It's scheduled to come back for a second season. I wonder what this storyline will be about? you would think no one would go back up there since it was so hard the first few times. Anyway, looking forward to the second season.

Enjoy it.

Well, I was being sarcastic when I said My Mother the Car, lol.  But I have seen a few episodes and it's bizarre to say the least.  Jerry Van Dyke's character's dead mother is reincarnated as a vintage car and speaks to him on the car's radio.  But he's the only one who can hear her.  I just want to know who took the most drugs; the writers who came up with this premise or the network execs who green lit it.  It's recognized as as being one of the worst TV shows to ever air. Then again, it does have a strange nostalgic charm.

Claws

Preacher

Shades of Blue

23 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Well, I was being sarcastic when I said My Mother the Car, lol.  But I have seen a few episodes and it's bizarre to say the least.  Jerry Van Dyke's character's dead mother is reincarnated as a vintage car and speaks to him on the car's radio.  But he's the only one who can hear her.  I just want to know who took the most drugs; the writers who came up with this premise or the network execs who green lit it.  It's recognized as as being one of the worst TV shows to ever air. Then again, it does have a strange nostalgic charm.

Okay, that's cool. I was wondering what channel it was on. lol

Yeah, they did make some weird shows back in the 60's and 70's.

I mean Knight rider had a talking car too, yet that was a huge hit for David H.

25 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Claws

Preacher

Shades of Blue

Okay, that's cool. I was wondering what channel it was on. lol

Yeah, they did make some weird shows back in the 60's and 70's.

I mean Knight rider had a talking car too, yet that was a huge hit for David H.

Very true, lol. I did a bit of research and the premise of a talking car in Knight Rider was inspired by My Mother the Car, with a modern twist(modern for the 80s). Just an example of how an idea can fail but given a different format or adjustment, can succeed. .  The same thing can be said about music.

Sharp Objects

Elementary

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:01 PM, lame ass security said:

Very true, lol. I did a bit of research and the premise of a talking car in Knight Rider was inspired by My Mother the Car, with a modern twist(modern for the 80s). Just an example of how an idea can fail but given a different format or adjustment, can succeed. .  The same thing can be said about music.

Yeah, that show made the Huff a star before Baywatch. Crazy, but that show worked where My mother the car was just not funny at all.

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:32 AM, Whiskey Rose said:

Anyone watching Sharp Objects?  Everyone in that town is seriously f*cked up. :lol:

But who's the killer? @Fitha_whiskey has his eye on the teacher...the stepfather is also a contender..and that sister Amma (Emma?) is one screwed up, manipulative little girl.

lol Sorry didn't read your post before I posted. Yeah, the whole town is nuts! I agree. I have some ideas on who the killer is and I can't wait to find out who it is?

Camille's mother is such a bitch. When she told her "that's why I can't love you" I wanted to punch her face in. That whole family is wacko too and I doubt it's because the other daughter died. I think that mother was always crazy.

I can't believe in a town that small the sheriff doesn't have any idea who the killer is? I mean come on! The last episode celebrating that Confederate soldiers and the Civil war was just plain wrong. lol

You know that Sheriff is having multiple affairs with many women in that town. I hope the Kansas City cop solves the crime and he helps Camille stop the drinking. God, does she ever eat?

Love when she plays Zeppelin. That girl needs some serious therapy.

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:32 AM, Whiskey Rose said:

Anyone watching Sharp Objects?  Everyone in that town is seriously f*cked up. :lol:

But who's the killer? @Fitha_whiskey has his eye on the teacher...the stepfather is also a contender..and that sister Amma (Emma?) is one screwed up, manipulative little girl.

Yeah, I see what you mean about the killer, but I have some women in mind that might have killed those girls. I don't think they were raped, so why can't it be a woman? But yeah, the stepfather is off his rocker too. But I really think it's a women. Jealousy could be a motive. Emma isn't all there either.