MyGNR Forum North American Tour 2014 Roll Call

So glad some of you are going to a Vegas show.

Please let us know how the merch is?

When I went to the Vegas show in 2012 I got every GNR shirt they had.

I'm hoping a site will sell the or there's always ebay.

Enjoy the show! I hope some of you can post positive things about the Vegas residency.

I'm really considering the 25th. I live in AZ so it wouldn't be too hard but I have quite a commitment on the 27th. I saw them twice in 2011, from anyone whose seen them recently, is it worth seeing them now?

I just booked it. May 28. Hard Rock.

Yea....it is very much worth seeing them now. I saw them Dec. 2012. It was phenomenal. Sounded great and fuck in fun.

Edited by RECKLESS
  • Like 1

Wait, when did it become North American American American Tour?

Why is the word 'American' in the title twice?

Black Sabbath.

It could be because it's late here, but I see it three times.

Hah, you're not seeing things... unless all that dark chocolate has me tripping...

Guest Gunns

North Australian tour, where the fuck will they play in Cairns and Darwin?

Can't wait for a sellout at the local rsls up there haha

• Like 1

Well I'll be there, Axl will HAVE to take off his jacket & hat for those concerts surely.

Top of Uluru? I'll be there too, middle of the Barrier Reef on a platform? I can't swim but will learn before they get here.

Bring it on. :lol:

Guest Gunns

North Australia is what is known in the Northern hemisphere as South America?

That's probably an insult to South America.

Well I'll be there, Axl will HAVE to take off his jacket & hat for those concerts surely.

Top of Uluru? I'll be there too, middle of the Barrier Reef on a platform? I can't swim but will learn before they get here.

Lets hope Dj will be swimming with the fishes if they play in the Great Barrier Reef,

I can see Axl sitting down to a roast lobster and being 2 hours late for the concert that would take place on the coral reef.

p.s Axl will still wear the jackets and hats even if it is hot and humid up there, his body's thermostat must be fucked

Lets hope Dj will be swimming with the fishes if they play in the Great Barrier Reef,

I can see Axl sitting down to a roast lobster and being 2 hours late for the concert that would take place on the coral reef.

p.s Axl will still wear the jackets and hats even if it is hot and humid up there, his body's thermostat must be fucked

Gunns?? Leave it to me, I'll get the jackets and hats off without placing one hand on him. Where there's a will there's a way.

Guest Gunns

Gunns?? Leave it to me, I'll get the jackets and hats off without placing one hand on him. Where there's a will there's a way.

I'm sure if you did something like what this fine woman did, it might encourage him to lose the clothes

670290471.gif

:lol:

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

I hope they go to FNQ and DJ goes into a pub in full makeup and no security :lol:

They might confuse him as just a local woman with more makeup on than usual

:lol:

*no offence meant to our far north Australian members*