What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

watched all 3 seasons of Sherlock

We had a thread on this a few months ago. S3 weakest, with the exception of Ep. 2 being good. That was the consensus, if I recall.

I had never seen an ep before so it was all new to me.

I would agree with that assessment since it's fresh in my head

House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House

Cuddy gets hotter and hotter and hotter

Eh, sometimes I think she looks great, sometimes not. Cameron is where it's at, even though that's the obvious choice.

once you get to the Olivia Wilde seasons, you'll never look at Cameron again

House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House House

Eh, sometimes I think she looks great, sometimes not. Cameron is where it's at, even though that's the obvious choice.

I've never been a big fan of hers tbh. And I'm not looking forward to the team change up, I like this team; though I know they all come back to some degree in later seasons. From what I've heard, the show starts going downhill after S3.

I've never been a big fan of hers tbh. And I'm not looking forward to the team change up, I like this team; though I know they all come back to some degree in later seasons. From what I've heard, the show starts going downhill after S3.

the team after this is good and it includes most of the first team in different forms and capacities....the season to get to the new team sucks as it's a play on reality shows

the show drags, like all shows do when they've been on for awhile, but it picks up a bit when House really goes into decline with his painkiller addiction

the team after this is good and it includes most of the first team in different forms and capacities....the season to get to the new team sucks as it's a play on reality shows

the show drags, like all shows do when they've been on for awhile, but it picks up a bit when House really goes into decline with his painkiller addiction

I never finished the final season but the girl in that was hot too. It's just rolling in hot girls.

That and Chuck. Just hot women everywhere.

I cleared a lot of movies off of my queue awhile back, this time by actually watching them instead of marking off ones my interest had waned in. Thankfully none of them were too bad, but there weren't a lot of memorable ones in the mix unfortunately. But some of the ones I really did enjoy were Vile, Battleground, The World's Fasted Indian, Brother's Keeper and Ironclad. I also remember the title "Don't Blink" and "Mockingbird," but I really can't remember much of their plot. I liked them though.

Out of all of those I think I enjoyed "The World's Fastest Indian" the best. It was a fun movie, and I really liked how he had his Indian motorcycle fixed up. Plus it's based off of a guy who really did break land speed records, so that's always a plus.

Just watched the documentary Narco Culture. Not groundbreaking, but definitely worth checking out if you're at all interested in what's going on in Mexico.

I had to laugh a bit about the Narco-corrido segments. What a bunch of losers. And it made me laugh that they think it's going to get as big as hip-hop because both speak about the violence that plagues their respective communities. Hip-hop/gangsta rap at least sounded like something new; narco-corrido still sounds like shitty mariachi music.