What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

Jessica Jones. Fantastic show all around. Love the noir feel. Love that it doesn't pander to kids. Krysten Ritter is absolutely phenomenal.

Show of the year

I thought Ritter was the worst part of it!

Great show tho.

So did Adam Sandler have a writing partner for his early career success?

The Ridiculous 6 is just........well, don't even know how to describe it. Ten minutes of horribleness and then a chuckle. Then fifteen minutes of awfulness and then a chuckle. I watched half of it, laughed maybe 3-4 times. Then turned it off. It is really bad.

Edited by Apollo

I saw that Supersize Me was added and decided to check it out. I enjoyed the documentary, despite all the problems with it, but I still can't believe they made us watch this shit in school all the time. But hey, gotta get them inaccurate scare tactics, you know.

In terms of shows, I checked out Real Rob and F is For Family. I enjoyed both but neither really benefits from so few episodes. The latter kinda feels like it's trying to imitate BoJack Horseman without quite getting what makes that show great. I still think it's good, don't get me wrong, but that was definitely something I noticed around the fourth or fifth episode. Real Rob also dragged on at some point and could really do with cutting out the comedy segments (though the stoning one was funny) and the faux interview parts. Their inclusion usually feels kind of clumsy and out of place, especially so since they use them so randomly.

Also brushed off Maron in preparation for the third season being added. I might actually be able to watch the fourth season as it airs.

Making A Murderer is insanely addictive. It's a docuseries about a murder in small town Wisconsin. It's kind of like serial but visual. I was hooked within an episode. It's harrowing stuff.

Binge watched the whole season yesterday. Insane!

Finally watched Narcos as well. Very good.