What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

Just finished both seasons of Todd and the Book of Pure Evil. I remember thinking that the show seemed really stupid after the first 2 episodes, but I kept watching and then I got really into it. I really enjoyed it for what it was. Each episode made me laugh out loud a couple of times and the story line ended up sucking me in. I am now sad that there are no more seasons.

• Like 1

I've seen everything on Netflix.

As have I. We are now brothers in lifelessness :P

Just finished both seasons of Todd and the Book of Pure Evil. I remember thinking that the show seemed really stupid after the first 2 episodes, but I kept watching and then I got really into it. I really enjoyed it for what it was. Each episode made me laugh out loud a couple of times and the story line ended up sucking me in. I am now sad that there are no more seasons.

Glad you enjoyed it. I shoulda warned you the show ends premature, although I think there's an animated movie deal that's supposed to happen, to tie up all the loose ends concerning the storyline. Or there were supposed to be. I haven't heard of it in awhile, so I'm unsure of its status. So, what's next on the list?

I watched some movies over the weekend:

The Silence

Fish Tank

Best Man Down

The Silence was a suspenseful and disturbing crime thriller. Fish Tank was an emotional and sad drama. And Best Man Down advertises as a comedy drama but I thought it was more drama with a few laughs. All good flicks.

I think the animated movie is supposed to come out at the end of this year, so I'm looking forward to that. I think I'm going to watch Derek next.

Good choice. Although, fair warning: Some of the episodes get pretty depressing. Also, there won't be another season, but there will be a special to wrap it up. Sorry for steering you to two good shows that end premature man, haha.

I watched some movies over the weekend:

The Silence

Fish Tank

Best Man Down

The Silence was a suspenseful and disturbing crime thriller. Fish Tank was an emotional and sad drama. And Best Man Down advertises as a comedy drama but I thought it was more drama with a few laughs. All good flicks.

Gonna have to check all of those out soon. Still have yet to check out the flick you recommended awhile back, although I think it's coming soon.

Started watching the first two episodes of Boss. Pretty decent so far. My only complaint is the decision to shoot everything in a very shallow depth of field. Have very little of the screen in focus is bothersome at times.

I actually meant to check this out too. But I forgot about it until now. So thanks for the unintentional reminder, Downzy! Haha.

Short Term 12- This may be one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. So real, raw, and heartbreaking. This movie made me feel grateful and fortunate.

Blue Is The Warmest Color-beautiful love story; I see why it has such accolades.

Filth-wild, weird, and nuts! It isn't my cup of tea exactly, but I liked it well enough and James McAvoy is wicked good in it.

Finished watching the first season of Boss. Really liked it. Felt like a microcosm of American politics and its supremacy in general. Have to hand it to Kelsey Grammar: an unbelievable performance.

Looking forward to season two, though I'm saddened that the show was canceled.

Found a little gem of a movie called I'm Not Scared. I also watched The Return (2003) and Deadfall. The Return looked super promising but I was disappointed. Deadfall was awful.

I seem to recall hearing of a movie called "I'm Not Scared" and being interested in it for awhile, but I'm not sure it's the same one. What's the gist of it?

Found a little gem of a movie called I'm Not Scared. I also watched The Return (2003) and Deadfall. The Return looked super promising but I was disappointed. Deadfall was awful.

I seem to recall hearing of a movie called "I'm Not Scared" and being interested in it for awhile, but I'm not sure it's the same one. What's the gist of it?

It is an Italian film set in the late 1970s about a young boy who discovers a hole in the ground where another boy is being held prisoner. That's not a spoiler at all. I highly recommend it! Great movie. It is based on an Italian novel.

It is an Italian film set in the late 1970s about a young boy who discovers a hole in the ground where another boy is being held prisoner. That's not a spoiler at all. I highly recommend it! Great movie. It is based on an Italian novel.

Hmm, that does sound familiar. Even if it's not what I'm thinking of, it sounds neat! Gonna have to give that a watch next.

Hmm, that does sound familiar. Even if it's not what I'm thinking of, it sounds neat! Gonna have to give that a watch next.

Don't watch the trailer for the movie first. I watched it after. It is one of the dumbest things I've seen in awhile, does no justice to the film at all, and will make you wonder why I suggested it. Trust me.

Edited for spoilers.

Edited by sweetchild88