What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

@Nulla Lex Ink.

I kind of hated to see it happen and the way it went down, but I guess I see why it had to happen. That is what makes it a great show. The way you feel about the characters.

Just found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFHzsyBKE6Y

Yeah, same here. I remember when I first watched it, I was wondering "Okay, so how's Clay going to get out of it this time?" Then five minutes later, "Oh. Guess he won't. Damn." I liked how the scene was done. It was a very cathartic thing. Wasn't sure whether I wanted to be happy or sad. At least with Otto you knew to think "Awesome!" and with Tara you knew to be upset and disturbed all to hell (although after the initial shock I was kind of happy. I didn't like what her character had become).

I saw that the other day on IMDB. It's what ignited all of my current speculation. Couldn't find a Youtube link though. Kinda wish I had seen that before I started my topic >_< Haha.

• Like 1

Started watching Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040. Fell asleep partway through the first episode, so I don't have an opinion on it yet.

Whoa, what the hell kind of name is that? When you get done watching it, lemme know if it's worth watching. Just looked it up and it seems kinda hit or miss.

Also, I enjoy how you and I seem to be the only ones keeping the thread alive sometimes, haha.

It's a remake of an 80s 90s direct to video anime. The theme is more or less the same but has been expanded into a full length series instead of 6 or 7 one hour episodes. The original was sort of Blade Runner meets Streets Of Fire. And the 2040 version is a modern punk/metal cyberpunk reinterpretation.

Making my way thru Kill La Kill and Attack On Titan at the moment on there.

Edited by moreblack

@Nulla Lex Ink.

I kind of hated to see it happen and the way it went down, but I guess I see why it had to happen. That is what makes it a great show. The way you feel about the characters.

Just found this:

Yeah, same here. I remember when I first watched it, I was wondering "Okay, so how's Clay going to get out of it this time?" Then five minutes later, "Oh. Guess he won't. Damn." I liked how the scene was done. It was a very cathartic thing. Wasn't sure whether I wanted to be happy or sad. At least with Otto you knew to think "Awesome!" and with Tara you knew to be upset and disturbed all to hell (although after the initial shock I was kind of happy. I didn't like what her character had become).

I saw that the other day on IMDB. It's what ignited all of my current speculation. Couldn't find a Youtube link though. Kinda wish I had seen that before I started my topic >_< Haha.

Last derail, promise!

No trouble to edit your first post in your thread and pop the link in. Or one of the other trailers out there for season 7. :)

Started watching Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040. Fell asleep partway through the first episode, so I don't have an opinion on it yet.

Whoa, what the hell kind of name is that? When you get done watching it, lemme know if it's worth watching. Just looked it up and it seems kinda hit or miss.

Also, I enjoy how you and I seem to be the only ones keeping the thread alive sometimes, haha.

It's a remake of an 80s 90s direct to video anime. The theme is more or less the same but has been expanded into a full length series instead of 6 or 7 one hour episodes. The original was sort of Blade Runner meets Streets Of Fire. And the 2040 version is a modern punk/metal cyberpunk reinterpretation.

Making my way thru Kill La Kill and Attack On Titan at the moment on there.

Hm, sounds pretty interesting. Might give it a go some time.

@Nulla Lex Ink.

Just found this:

Last derail, promise!

No trouble to edit your first post in your thread and pop the link in. Or one of the other trailers out there for season 7. :)

I'll have to edit that link in. I forgot about the ability to edit posts for a sec, haha. Thanks for the link. And for part of the title :P

• 2 weeks later...

I watched Airplane 2 this morning. Very rare to see a comedy sequel that doesn't totally suck. Enjoyed it, but still can't hold a candle to the original.

Also started Freaks And Geeks this morning. Like it so far.

S'mofo butter layin' me to da' bone! Jackin' me up... tight me!

Just finished The Killing season 4. I thought it was great. I loved the ending.

Been making my way through Sons of Anarchy getting ready for the final season. I'm up to episode 3 of season 4. I'm so excited for season 7 but so sad that this is the end.

Season 3 and 4 were 100 times better than seasons 1 and 2. Even with all the ridiculous rain and smoking.

• Like 1

Currently watching Code Monkeys while I work.

This show was freaking hilarious. Sucks that it didn't last that long in the end though.

I finished the first season of Criminal Minds the other day. Pretty good show, but I can't see how they're still going. They covered a pretty large amount of serial killer MOs in the first season alone, and there are only so many you can do. But I guess I'll see how that's handled. Also need to get around to watching "You're Next," since they finally added it awhile back and I've been waiting to see it for awhile now. Funny thing is, I didn't realize until last night it has been on the other service I have this whole time. Oh well, just means if I'm on one I don't have to switch to the other, haha.

Anybody watch American Horror Story?

Started watching season one this week.....holy cow, it's pretty crazy.

I never watched it as I didn't think a PG horror series on tv would be able to keep up any kind of drama. But this show is pretty crazy so far.

Any fans?

I got pretty far through the first season but dropped off. Not because I didn't enjoy it, I just got distracted by other stuff. Was pretty good from what I remember though. I especially liked a certain "twist" the show took at one point with one of the main characters. I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about once you get to that point, if you're not there already.

I never watched it as I didn't think a PG horror series on tv would be able to keep up any kind of drama. But this show is pretty crazy so far.

Any fans?

I've watched every season. I like it well enough but every season seems to go on about 3 episodes too long. the second season is the best, in my opinion...but the new season is looking to be a contender

Any fans?

I've watched every season. I like it well enough but every season seems to go on about 3 episodes too long. the second season is the best, in my opinion...but the new season is looking to be a contender

I've only watched the first four episodes.

Very curious to see how they keep the mayhem going for several seasons.

So far I'm really liking it.

Do you think the baby being kidnapped (with the ladder going up to his window) and the doctor being named Charles was just a coincidence or was it a nod to the Lindbergh kidnaping.

Any fans?

I've only watched the first four episodes.

Very curious to see how they keep the mayhem going for several seasons.

So far I'm really liking it.

Do you think the baby being kidnapped (with the ladder going up to his window) and the doctor being named Charles was just a coincidence or was it a nod to the Lindbergh kidnaping.

Every season is a different storyline. And the actors and actresses that do return play different characters season to season. The second season takes place in an asylum. The third season is set modern day and is about witches. The upcoming season is about a freakshow carnival.

I do think it was a nod to the Lindbergh kidnapping

Any fans?

Loved the first season. Never really got into or finished the second, and haven't seen any of the third.