Stephanie Seymour And her children (yet again another bizarre picture)

Padme

I don't know if her sons have chosen careers yet- but maybe they do model. If so, they'd probably not see it as creepy as we do.

Stephanie Seymour is only really known in the UK as Axl's former girlfriend, so I don't know how famous she is in the US, but the shoot does seem to be more of a publicity stunt than a fashion shoot. The clothes are presented pretty badly and the emphasis is on the people in the photo.

I find this photo disturbing. As a mom, it would never occur to me to pose like this with my child. It's creepy.

I can see that side of it.

My mom (and sisters) are very pretty, so growing up I would always get friends asking me about them, telling me how hot they are, etc.

After awhile you kinda just laugh about it - it becomes comical. You are like if "only they knew what a b*tch she was."

I think the magazine is trying to capture some of that.

A bit risque? Yes. Over the line? No.

Would any of you guys aim a smoldering look at your mother while placing a hand on the back of her dress as if you were going to slip a finger inside it? Instead of looking at it as a pic of a hot model with two lovely (if incredibly effeminate) young men, pretend it is your mother and yourself. Seriously. Gross.

Edited by DangerousCurves
  • Like 2

Her boys look strange too. Reminds me of those killer twins on the Following.

A bit rude of you. Insulting children now, just because they are related to an "enemy" of your idol Axl? Wow.
They are posing sexually suggestivly with their own mother.

They look like they are about to tag team her.

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

If this was a photo of a father with his daughters, would people who say there is nothing wrong with it still feel that way?

That's true. I have two thoughts about this...

1. Holy fuck is she hot.

2. Why does is she always being weird to her kids???

I mean really, she probably is fucked in the head or something. I wouldn't be suprised if she has fried her brain from drugs. I wouldn't be suprised at all. Axl made her out to be a pretty big coke head, she probably still is. I mean really, does a sane person do these things with their kids? no. But holy fuck is she still hot as hell, that's what makes her even the more dangerous. How do you turn down the crazy beautiful temptress???

If this was a photo of a father with his daughters, would people who say there is nothing wrong with it still feel that way?

Exactly this. It is the same thing. I think it is weird and creepy. All you guys saying how hot she is, just try to remember that she is their MOTHER. Would you pose that way with your own mother? And this place would be blowing up if it were a father and his daughters.

If she wants to do shots like these, she should pose with other models, not her kids.

EDIT: Just found this little gem from the interview: When Seymour needs help lacing up her over-the-knee Tom Ford boots, each son takes a leg.

Edited by sweetchild88
  • Like 1

I have no problem with the guys that think this is creepy.

but some of us have hot moms. *it is what it is*

Recently, my younger brother got married, and my mom decided to wear a strapless dress that showed off her cleavage.

I took a bunch of pictures with her, and didn't and still don't think anything of it.

Get your minds out of the gutter.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Her boys look strange too. Reminds me of those killer twins on the Following.

A bit rude of you. Insulting children now, just because they are related to an "enemy" of your idol Axl? Wow.

They do look a little strange though. Sad for you to insinuate otherwise.

Sorry to make you feel sad, Pappy. You tend to disagree with pretty much anything I post. Guess we will never be best buddies.

As for the picture. Doesn't really bother me because I don't really obsess with what celebrities do. Would I have done that with my mom? Nope. Would I let my wife and children do it now? Nope. Does it look a little weird? Sure. But its Steph's life and her career - not my place to judge. I will do my "judging" by not buying the magazine or whatever it is these pictures are for. People are strange and do strange things. Funny, we're not supposed to "judge" Axl for beating up Stephanie.....but we sure can judge her for taking some weird pictures! I've got a lot more things to worry about in life than what some old model is doing with her latest pictures.