Who do you believe, Mick Wall or Axl?

Who do you believe?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On this interview Wall tells how he was invited by Axl to do an interview about the bad mouthing of Vince Neil and then Axl claimed that Wall had wrote lies and is now considered Axl's enemy..What do you think about this? start at 6.12..

Edited by gunnari

I believe Axl. Wall, to me, seemed like he waged a war of butthurt after Axl spoke out about being dicked over by him. Always thought a majority of Sorry might have been about Mick Wall, too.

Butthurt seems to be a popular word on this forum.

This should be in Canter Banter, he'd know better than anybody here.

Not everything needs to be in Canter Banter. The guy has a life, you know? Besides, it was only in '85 to '87 that he was really close to the band, after that his knowledge of events is not that deep.

This should be in Canter Banter, he'd know better than anybody here.

Not everything needs to be in Canter Banter. The guy has a life, you know? Besides, it was only in '85 to '87 that he was really close to the band, after that his knowledge of events is not that deep.

Hopefully people here know more about Axl and Mick Wall then you do about Marc then. You do realize that he didn't have his falling out with Axl until 2006, right. Who am I shitting, of course you don't. Well, now you do. You're welcome.

I'll definitely turn to him before you if I want a testimony about character, which this thread is asking for.

Gun to my head, I'd probably go Mick.

But I find it pretty sad this guy is still harping on this, 20 plus years later. Move on already, guy.

Mick is asked these questions in interviews. It sounds like at one time he was pretty tight with the band.

"'Remember when' is the lowest form of conversation."

• Like 1