March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Someone should really make a compilation of the excuses Jarmo, Msl and the typical asskissers are giving, seriously, it's pure comedy gold.

I'm still waiting on Jarmo, but some of MSL's excuses are hilarious. MSL's a professional cupcake by his own admission, though, so I respect him for it :lol:

Like I literally sat up to 3AM drinking vodka in the hope they'd pull something out of the bag for the fuckers that log in here every day - why can't they see that as an extremely positive thing? Dozens of people are willing to go sleepless for a style of music that died like twenty year ago - I'd be thrilled if somebody followed me like that!

Without sounding entitled, they should seek to reward the people that still give a fuck about Axl's artistry.

Applause to this.

Man it`s really getting boring to follow this band.

Fuck me! In 2009 i swore to myself that i`d never bitch again and now Axl forces me to tear down my Bitch-mask again

If what Beta says is true, MSL was paid 10 grand by GNR management to withhold potentially negative information. Most of us would vehemently defend GNR for a few years if we got paid 10 grand to do so.

If what Beta says is true, MSL was paid 10 grand by GNR management to withhold potentially negative information. Most of us would vehemently defend GNR for a few years if we got paid 10 grand to do so.

Wait, when did Beta say that? I remember JB levelling that accusation at MSL here but I didn't know it came from Beta. Wow.

Funny how Jarmo makes it clear he hates MSL's guts every time he's brought up on HTGTH. Less coin in the piggy bank for him.

Well I dont believe that.

C'mon Gordon, MSL's volte-face after 2011 reeks of being paid off.

Wait, when did Beta say that? I remember JB levelling that accusation at MSL here but I didn't know it came from Beta. Wow.

Funny how Jarmo makes it clear he hates MSL's guts every time he's brought up on HTGTH. Less coin in the piggy bank for him.

Somebody I know personally - active member of this board - had a phonecall with Beta and she said that MSL was paid 10 grand to essentially STFU.

Believe what you want, and this isn't some silly defamation of MSL, but Beta says he was paid 10 grand when he was making his threats during 2011. If you were paid 10 grand, wouldn't you go full-Ali?

Edit: This isn't the first time somebody has mentioned this, you know.

Edited by NGOG

"obviously is thinner" :rofl-lol:

Dude, he is thinner. i realize you want him to be fat so you can feel better about yourself, but the dude is definitely thinner.

He needs to feel better about himself since he feels guilty for not doing anything about his co-worker who is molesting teenage girls at his job.

• Like 1

Believe what you what want, and this isn't some silly defamation of MSL, but Beta says he was paid 10 grand when he was making his threats during 2011. If you were paid 10 grand, wouldn't you go full-Ali?

I'm surprised they didn't just take him to court for theft, blackmail, anything.

• Like 1

This is how I see it:

Axl fought SO MUCH with himself, with former members, with exwifes, witl lawyers, with labels, with promoters... that in the end he got TIRED.

Axl is tired of GNR but he cannot quit acting and doing concerts because it is what he is making a living from.

There is no label interest in a new record... so the only way of incomes for GNR are giving the same concert again and again.

Sure he could do some improvements, some changes to the setlist... but think about it? WHAT FOR? He knows he is going to sell more or less the same number of tickets, so...

The thing is that there is no interest (globally, I myself of course have interest as a lot of you here) for a new guns record... and GNR cannot launch a record and be a failure, so he will keep touring, as the world has demostrated that what they want from them is a nostalgia act.

Because for a potential launch we have TWO scenarios nowadays for all the bands in the world:

1. You do massive investment in publicity and marketing BECAUSE YOU KNOW that the product is going to be a great success. (Shakira, U2, Muse, Coldplay...) Problem: THE GNR LABEL KNOWS THAT GNR NEW ALBUM WONT BE A HUGE SUCCESS... aaaaand we have to remember that Axl in the Chinese Democracy launch decided not to promote the album because of marketing discrepancies with the label, so you have to add THE RISK factor to the equation. An equation resulting in nobody wanting to launch a GNR album.

2. You dont do a massive investment but a minor one, but you know you are going to recover your money and will obtain some extra profit via royalties when the band tours. PROBLEM: THERE IS NO WAY AXL will give permission to a "minor release" because he is smart and he knows that will permanently damage the GNR brand risking the actual status that, lets not forget it, it is what is feeding him and the whole bunch of guys.

AND we have to asume that the label (its a bussiness not "a Personal Artistic development company") wants Axl TO FUCKING FAIL. Beacause by failing, he only have one option and that would be the most profitable one for the label: A REUNION.

So this is what has to happen in order to GNR stop being a nostalgia act: The label has to understand that a reunion is not possible and then GNR and Label have to reach an agreement somewhere beetween points number 1 and 2 that is comfortable for both sides.

Until then that is what we have and what we will have,

Is it possible they reach an agreement? Dont fucking think so. I guess it will never happen.

Somebody I know personally - active member of this board - had a phonecall with Beta and she said that MSL was paid 10 grand to essentially STFU.

Like I've been saying for years, MSL is a horrible piece of shit, an attentionwhore and a selfish bastard who claims to look out for the GnR community but in reality just hurts the band for his own fame and gain. He tries to play the hero who gets people songs and provides us information, but in reality he's just a selfish lowlife mooching off a band he pretends to love and playing internet celebrity at their cost. I really hate to agree with Jarmo, but on MSL he couldn't be more right.

There are many things I dislike about GnR. But regarding MSL, I'm definitely in their corner.

• Like 2

Believe what you what want, and this isn't some silly defamation of MSL, but Beta says he was paid 10 grand when he was making his threats during 2011. If you were paid 10 grand, wouldn't you go full-Ali?

I'd buy a harley and ride off into the sunset like Bruce 'The Dude' Richardson.