Manets review on SP concert and aftershow gathering

What an absolutely bizarre spectacle GNR has become..

Just can't say anything nice, can you?

I agree with niceguy. There is so much there that is odd (to everyone else, but, GN'R) and amusing. From a perpetually inebriated Stinson (how is this guy going to juggle The Replacements and GN'R?) to Jarmo and Del James exchanging weird looks whenever leaks are mentioned, to Bumblefoot's barely disguised contempt, they do offer a weird spectacle. Even just the presence of stray Lebeis family members is a bit odd.

large.4D-qVvsqFoTt9giuKwjH_Ck3Fs18LfOLAY

The fact that this has a gunsnroses.com watermark just shows how fucking shit this band is.

momentary lapses of rasp

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

Evader is our last chance of getting axl to release music, here's the logic

Axl will play evaders cd and think:

Wow, this sounds amazing, especially considering he had to actually recreate some of the songs structures and mixed the leaks and live performances to a high quality

Why don't I just have evader mix the whole album and I can stay busy working hard on not doing anything but touring

• Like 1

The day before the concerr I wenr on Ron's workshop. After everyone left a friend and I interviewed him. We tapes it. As the Gilby Clarke one took too long to be edited, I'll already give you a general idea of the thing. Oh My God keeps being rehearsaled so that if Axl decides to play it, they are ready to go. He said there are a few songs on that "limbo." He replaced Brian May on Atlas Shrugged. My friend Felipe is a magician, and Ron knew that. So he said he was gonna make the new album appear, but... there was obviously nothing. Ron laughed and said "if only you could make that happen..."

Next day is concert day. Concert was normal, which is good. Axl sounded crappy on most moments, but there were a couple of momentary lapses of rasp, like a few verses on Civil War, in which he sounded fantastic. Place was packed, he was in a good mood.

I brought to the aftershow a little fluffy giraffe and 5 copies of "The Best Of Evader", a compilation that even had a professional case and artwork. Tommy was there, but he was so drunk he could barely walk. I handed the CDs to Jarmo and Del. They made funny faces when noticed The General and Blood In The Water feat. 2Pac Shakur were in the CD, but didnt say much.

Chris appeared and I handed him a copy too. He was very interested. There's a Bucket picture on the artwork and he said "Bucket's amazing." I asked him when we are gonna hear Silkworms live again and he said "Hopefully soon. The new version is so much better." I asked him if he could promise me we would listen to it in at least 25 years. He laughed and said he promised. So there you are. We handed Vanessa the giraffe and a copy of the CD. She laughed and asked if we had any gifts for her. Then we told her we could hold it and give it to her later. Then... she left and security started to kick us away. Then Mr. Security Man, a huge bearded tattoed dude came and said "I was told to get the giraffe." We gave him it and a CD and left.

Beta said they got it.

It was cool :)

Fuckin' awesome, Manets! Glad you had a good time.

(HOLY @!#U!!!! SILKWORMS IN 25 YEARS!!!) lol

What an absolutely bizarre spectacle GNR has become..

Just can't say anything nice, can you?

I agree with niceguy. There is so much there that is odd (to everyone else, but, GN'R) and amusing. From a perpetually inebriated Stinson (how is this guy going to juggle The Replacements and GN'R?) to Jarmo and Del James exchanging weird looks whenever leaks are mentioned, to Bumblefoot's barely disguised contempt, they do offer a weird spectacle. Even just the presence of stray Lebeis family members is a bit odd.

large.4D-qVvsqFoTt9giuKwjH_Ck3Fs18LfOLAY

She is Guns N' Roses; it is her band, not Axl's. Axl is just someone they wheel out to generate money for the Lebeis family trust. The poor guy's artistry has been destroyed because of this family. No, she controls GN'R and has Axl on puppet strings.

That pictures just sums it up, doesn't it.

What would Axl have said in 1992 if you could go back in time and show him that picture and tell him what his career was going to become?

She is Guns N' Roses; it is her band, not Axl's. Axl is just someone they wheel out to generate money for the Lebeis family trust. The poor guy's artistry has been destroyed because of this family. No, she controls GN'R and has Axl on puppet strings.

Very well said. Beta IS Guns n Roses. Everything which those five guys created is HERS now. Slash's SCOM riff, Axl's incredible Estranged, izzy writing lyrics to Mr Brownstone with Slash on a grocery bag, even Popcorn himself: all of that legacy belongs to Beta and her heirs now. All that history, all the incredible work they did together, it's now all hers.

What a sad, pathetic end to the story of GNR.

Guest Gunns

I need blood on the water with 2pac. That is what I gathered from this post.

Not blood in the water n 2pac (which is amazing) but here's another Gnr PAC mix

http://youtu.be/2NB70Qbz1ME

Download link is in YouTube description

Edited by Gunns