If Duff rejoined GNR premanently....

I only want Duff to rejoin permanently if there is a full reunion.I think tommy is the one of the new ones i most respect

I just remembered his face at axl during you could be mine 06 download, he was nearly killing axl with his eyes.

What happened?

Axl + Duff + Izzy + Fortus + Bumble would be an interesting combo.

Izzy also said that back in '01 Axl wanted him for Rock in Rio. Don't know if Axl wanted him for the whole show or just to guest on the old songs, I can't see Izzy playing Oh My God or Silkworms.

• Like 1

Honest question....

Is there any interesting combo when Axl performs the way he has lately? I don't think there is for me.

Axl's upped his game when Duff's played in recent years. Not so much with Izzy at London 2012 :/ In any case it would be more interesting than seeing same lineup play same songs for nth year in a row.

I only want Duff to rejoin permanently if there is a full reunion.I think tommy is the one of the new ones i most respect

I just remembered his face at axl during you could be mine 06 download, he was nearly killing axl with his eyes.

Tommy doesn't even like the music. I have no respect for a cash grabbing employee with no balls.

What happened?

i found it.

Here you can see Tommys face to Axl from 500 till end.Its like fucking idiot take the mic.If i remember, gnr were late in that show too...

And here you can watch what happened.Just another Axl asshole thing.

Fuck its really funny to see tommys face LOL

Edited by rudolf1978

...would that be enough in your minds (the ones who hate Axl using the name Guns n Roses ) to be okay with Axl using the name going forward if they dropped a new CD?

I realize he wont, and don't care either way, but just for shits and giggles, is THAT enough, or does Slash have to come back?

A step in the right direction, but no. I'd love for Slash and preferably Izzy to be there too. But it's not just that. I'd also want it to be a group of equals as well as a group that actually does something other than the same shit different day tour. Things that GnR clearly isn't.

What happened?

i found it.

Here you can see Tommys face to Axl from 500 till end.Its like fucking idiot take the mic.If i remember, gnr were late in that show too...

Even if Tommy doesn't like the music or GNR and whether he is just playing for the money, in those vids it seems that at least he takes his job seriously. We can't say the same of Axl. I honestly understand why he would be fed up with this band.

What happened?

i found it.

Even if Tommy doesn't like the music or GNR and whether he is just playing for the money, in those vids it seems that at least he takes his job seriously. We can't say the same of Axl. I honestly understand why he would be fed up with this band.

i bet if he could kick axl teeth in that moment without get in trouble he would .What a face! LOL.

I don't see anything outstanding or remarkable in that tweet. I mean, it's not like current GNR are confessing a shocking secret. It's obvious that Duff is an original member, at least according to the dictionary.

Well according to some mouthbreathers here, he's a replacement.

I don't see anything outstanding or remarkable in that tweet. I mean, it's not like current GNR are confessing a shocking secret. It's obvious that Duff is an original member, at least according to the dictionary.

Well yeah, but the people saying that are legitimately mentally ill.

Well, technically he is a replacement and an original member at the same time.

Tommy is just a replacement. Twice.

Well, technically he is a replacement and an original member at the same time.

Tommy is just a replacement. Twice.

Half part lame, half part witty and informative like Ted Koppel. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...