April 17th - Fortaleza, Brazil

You can actually hear Duff sing on that YCBM clip. When Bumble is doing backing his mic seems to be way down even tho he has a good voice.

if he's mic wasn't down he would sing louder than axl.

Edited by kanudo19

He actually has as much power as Axl's current voice, now I'm not sure whether he could go through 15 odd songs like that but imagine if he was given an Izzy role with a new record and allowed to tandem with Axl... looking like some serious wasted potential the more I see BBF sing and play.

• Like 2

Axl will put more from TSI in the setlist before he'd put anything else from new GNR. He's still winning the war though.

It's the evolution of the GNR sound he always wanted and what made him and Slash break up. Fuck hard rock, Axl wants to do punk rock covers. I expect TSI played in full in the next residency: An Evening of Apettite.

• Like 1

Until next year GNR, Brazil is gonna miss you. I can see some COME BACK TO THE BRAZIL posts already.

You forgot HUEHUEHUEHUE BRBRBRBR

Goddammit I love GNR and I love Brazil, but sometimes... I just :no::facepalm:

Axl will put more from TSI in the setlist before he'd put anything else from new GNR. He's still winning the war though.

But it's not even Axl. This is just the equivalent of Tommy playing Sex Pistols or Sonic Youth or whatever. 5 shows with Duff and not one song where Axl and Duff properly share vocals, what a waste :( At least we got Duff's backing vocals on It's So Easy/YCBM/Civil War.

• Like 1

Who's the guy in between Ashba and Pitman ? And where is Ron ?

Apparently he wasn't feeling well.

I didn't know. Thanks, Deb!

No problem.

This is what I read on perfect crime forum. The user that posted that said she read it on facebook. I don't use facebook so I can't look for it, maybe someone who does use it can confirm that later.

• Like 1

"Nice Boys", "Attitude", "You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory", "Raw Power", "Live and Let Die", "Sweet Child O' Mine", "November Rain" and "Patience" all in one video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THaAqFuaT9I

Ah, neat, thanks for the link!

You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory was kinda like an intro to Raw Power...or at least that's how it worked out.

After those first few lines Duff was like, "Fuck this Richard, go into Raw Power!"