Male Fashion Thread

magisme

Not as funny as McLeods face when they stuff him in the back of black mariah for the untimely death of the local rainbow brigade :lol:

They always have foreign wives too, dont they, these nutters? Peter Sutcliffe, Lee Harvey Oswald, Philip Garrido :lol:

Its OK though Chris, seriously, you can tell us and I promise no one'll find out :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Whores and filthy sodomites, the lot of 'em!!!!!! My work is just getting started but they will pay! All of them! Oh they will pay!!!!!!!! Mwah hahahahahaha! Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

*leaves to pick up more quicklime and piano wire*

Whores and filthy sodomites, the lot of 'em!!!!!! My work is just getting started but they will pay! All of them! Oh they will pay!!!!!!!! Mwah hahahahahaha! Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

*leaves to pick up more quicklime and piano wire*

do you take custom orders?

Seriously though Chris, whatcha do that for man? You're not gonna get away with this y'know. Here, don't they usually interview the locals, I'm gonna send you some proper bait texts :lol:

The Manc Molester.

The Lancashire Dippers in pole position at the moment...if you get my meaning :lol:

If you go down to the woods today you're sure of a big suprise

Chris McLeod'll be hanging around

with a great big fuck off knife!

Ugh, breath-taking. i just thought that all up all by myself just then right then back there that just happened as i was typing back there just then at that moment thats now gone. Good eh? :D

Manchester is full of gays. That is why the Gallaghers walked, the way they did.

Not for long it ain't, not with my boy out on the prowl :lol:

On Corrie, the gays on it always go to some gay area clubbin'. This is presumably where this gay cruising place is.

Thats their euphemism for the cellar down at The Rovers. Jack Duckworth waiting with there with a gimp costume on with his taped NHS specs on top of a leather mask :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

On Corrie, the gays on it always go to some gay area clubbin'. This is presumably where this gay cruising place is.

Thats their euphemism for the cellar down at The Rovers. Jack Duckworth waiting with there with a gimp costume on with his taped NHS specs on top of a leather mask :lol:
Funny you should mention that. :lol:

0F9785E4-0C8A-4AF6-B33C-8F6689BF1583_zps

Theres types of offenders, Miser aint gonna get clocked til someone digs up his crawlspace, Mags is a well educated know the law type so he only harrasses bitches within the bounds of the law and you're one of them too clever for your own good types that gets clocked on the 3rd go cuz he thinks hes a criminal mastermind :lol:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Manc fashion

I was there a few months ago. Was pretty funny to see all the shops full of Gallagher brother style clothes. They even have their own shop called 'Pretty Green' full of overpriced Gallagher brothers/Artic Monkey style clothes.

I like when men wear scarves like Glow Inc and

scott-weiland.jpg