Male Fashion Thread

magisme

Had loads of stuff of there, polo shirts etc. was a cracking collarless leather jacket there for a grand that i wanted but no soon as i had the money it was gone.

As for Parkas i got the real thing they wore in the 60s, the MA something or others, the proper mod article :)

Edited by Len B'stard

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Do you all spend a fortune on clothes? Although it would be great, I couldn't justify it.

If I was loaded I would but I could never justify paying over a 100 on anything. Unless it was for a once off special occasion.

Do you all spend a fortune on clothes? Although it would be great, I couldn't justify it.

If I was loaded I would but I could never justify paying over a 100 on anything. Unless it was for a once off special occasion.

I wouldn't say a fortune but I spend a lot. It's the only thing I spend a lot of money on. I allow it as a vice. A vice that makes me look sharp as fuck.

True dat. It seems like all jeans are made for either fatties with a huge waist and big legs or skinny guys with a tiny waist and thighs like toothpicks.

Same problem, I put some jeans on the other day and it took me about 2 minutes in the changing room to get them off because they stuck around my calf muscles. Crap really but having a 32 inch waist seems to doom you to skinny legs.

True dat. It seems like all jeans are made for either fatties with a huge waist and big legs or skinny guys with a tiny waist and thighs like toothpicks.

Same problem, I put some jeans on the other day and it took me about 2 minutes in the changing room to get them off because they stuck around my calf muscles. Crap really but having a 32 inch waist seems to doom you to skinny legs.

I thought cycling made your legs skinnier, not bigger. I mean it's cardio, ain't it? I suppose all them uphill mountainous terrain mularkey you get up to is a different kettle of fish to just getting on them bike down the gym.

I thought cycling made your legs skinnier, not bigger. I mean it's cardio, ain't it? I suppose all them uphill mountainous terrain mularkey you get up to is a different kettle of fish to just getting on them bike down the gym.

Speaking about that, have you learned how to ride a bike yet, Lenny? And no, look at all those cyclists, most have big legs.

Speaking about that, have you learned how to ride a bike yet, Lenny? And no, look at all those cyclists, most have big legs.

I got my motor back now, what do i want with a bike? :D

Speaking about that, have you learned how to ride a bike yet, Lenny?

Only the kind with visible roots, blotchy legs and white stilettos. :lol:

And massive cocks :lol:

Nah, my thighs and calves have gone up in size massively since I started cycling. My upper body has degraded massively though as a result.