Male Fashion Thread

magisme

05.jpg

Okay.

Yes, wearing boots, regular pants, and a button down shirt is actually rather modern. Wearing a smock and frilled shirts was what they wore a hundred years ago or more.

He sure showed us, with that screenshot of a celebrity dressing like a pirate at his wedding in a highly stylized music video.
From 1991 .......

05.jpg

Okay.

Yes, wearing boots, regular pants, and a button down shirt is actually rather modern. Wearing a smock and frilled shirts was what they wore a hundred years ago or more.

He sure showed us, with that screenshot of a celebrity dressing like a pirate at his wedding in a highly stylized music video.
From 1991 .......

92*

05.jpg

Okay.

From 1991 .......

92*

Well I stand corrected. I guess it really is modern after all. :lol:
  • Like 1

05.jpg

Okay.

From 1991 .......

92*

Well I stand corrected. I guess it really is modern after all. :lol:

Anything at or after 1992 is totally modern.

Please quote my post a few more times.

:D

you're quoting the wrong post

• Like 1

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Was thinking of putting my earring back in, a simple stud until my hair gets long

Then when my hair gets shoulder length, I want this:

M-by-Miadora-Sterling-Silver-Freshwater-

I can't stop laughing.

Miser you are definitely trolling!

Where did you see men wearing earrings like this? I saw Johnny Depp wear long ones before alright:

o-JOHNNY-DEPP-570.jpg?2

Miser I think you would get beaten up walking around Brookyln NY, dressed in those clothes to be honest.

Glow INC you have awesome style. Very all saints.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

The problem arises Miser when you attempt to model yourself after fictional characters :lol: And before you say Keith Richards ain't a fictional character, for all intents and purposes he is, what you see on the telly (i can't believe I'm having to explain this to an adult) are stylised images designed to seperate you from your money. Real people don't act or dress like that. Keith Richards is really a little choirboy from a sleepy manor of London known as Richmond and him up there with the silly boys hat is a curmudgeonly Scottish tax dodger called Sean.

• Like 1

The problem arises Miser when you attempt to model yourself after fictional characters :lol: And before you say Keith Richards ain't a fictional character, for all intents and purposes he is, what you see on the telly (i can't believe I'm having to explain this to an adult) are stylised images designed to seperate you from your money. Real people don't act or dress like that. Keith Richards is really a little choirboy from a sleepy manor of London known as Richmond and him up there with the silly boys hat is a curmudgeonly Scottish tax dodger called Sean.

I'd like to think that the Keith you see in an interviews is real. I mean, the thing is, I've known people like Keith in my real life, so that's why I feel like it's not just a persona.

And yes, the fictional character is just a fictional character, but I still like the image.

I'd like to think that the Keith you see in an interviews is real. I mean, the thing is, I've known people like Keith in my real life, so that's why I feel like it's not just a persona.

And yes, the fictional character is just a fictional character, but I still like the image.

No one on the telly is being real. And how can you say you've known people like Keith when you don't know Keith from Adam? You seriously can't afford to be this naive man. He's a shrewd, well invested 70 something businessman and the only reason he fannies on about rock n roll and fuckin'...drugs and all this shite still is cuz it makes him money. Thats what that whole enterprise is about, it is specifically designed to get your money, your money for gig tickets, your money for t shirts, your money for albums, thats literally all it's about.

Oh yeah, sorry, 'the music', the music...that we are going to sell to you.

This is something you should've picked up very early on in life, telly = no real, Miser no copy things off telly or Miser look like prat and possibly hurt himself.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

No one on the telly is being real. And how can you say you've known people like Keith when you don't know Keith from Adam? You seriously can't afford to be this naive man. He's a shrewd, well invested 70 something businessman and the only reason he fannies on about rock n roll and fuckin'...drugs and all this shite still is cuz it makes him money. Thats what that whole enterprise is about, it is specifically designed to get your money, your money for gig tickets, your money for t shirts, your money for albums, thats literally all it's about.

Oh yeah, sorry, 'the music', the music...that we are going to sell to you.

This is something you should've picked up very early on in life, telly = no real, Miser no copy things off telly or Miser look like prat and possibly hurt himself.

1970s era, as in the photo, Keith Richards was a smacked up junkie with rotted teeth on the brink of death who happened to be in a successful band. Today's Keith is the shrewd, well invested old businessman. But in the '70s Keith was the real deal in my opinion and I've known my fair share of junkies.

It has nothing to do with 'the music', it's the image. Everyone has an image they wish to project to the real.

Miser live but one life, and wants to dress in a way which make him happy, and live as much by his own rules as he can (except in the areas of work and school). I've lived according to the dictate of other people in my life too long, listened to too many girlfriends and dressed how they wanted me to dress, wore my hair as they liked. Now it's my turn.

Miser if there's one famous, fictional character you are remotely like it's Rimmer from Red Dwarf.

Actually I have been compared in real life to The Doctor (11th incarnation), and Sherlock from the BBC show, both due to my keen mind and my Benedict Cumberbatch hair.