Male Fashion Thread

magisme

1970s era, as in the photo, Keith Richards was a smacked up junkie with rotted teeth on the brink of death who happened to be in a successful band.

But he wasn't though, was he, he was a very wealthy man that did heroin and then got off it when money said it weren't cool no more. I mean do you HONESTLY believe all those stories of 'so there i was, bare-back riding stark naked through the woods with a light sabre and a giraffe shaped horse, looking for the busstop so i can make the last bus to my dealer house, who just happened to be a homosexual martian. You know what happens to people who do drugs in the way that some of these lot purport to? They die Miser, thats how you can tell which ones they are, by their lack of life.

Being rich and a junkie is not being a junkie in the sense of what we understand to be a junkie, the drugs don't kill ya, it's the living like a tramp, getting robbed on the street and pissed on in door ways, being sold rotten shit, dirty needles and having to rob people to support being a dirty smackhead that kills you, rich people like Keith Richards, nothing happens to them on heroin except they get smug and self-serving and indolent. You get guaranteed clean gear and good food to eat and a roof over your head, Keith weren't standing on no corners making pick ups, he had his little muppets running around doing it for him. You wanna know Keiths life as a junkie? Ever seen Cocksucker Blues? Thats about it, nodding off in the middle of an empty room backstage whilst no one gives a fuck.

He weren't some renegade pirate dicing with death everyday, he was just a rich middle class smackhead who decided to call it a day as soon as it looked like he might end up doing bird for it, big hardman that he is. So yes, all that stuff is completely fictional, the reality of Keith Richards is some dozy looking old git that is only good for a 90 minute shot of nostalgia once every 5 years to pad his pension fund.

• Like 1

1970s era, as in the photo, Keith Richards was a smacked up junkie with rotted teeth on the brink of death who happened to be in a successful band.

But he wasn't though, was he, he was a very wealthy man that did heroin and then got off it when money said it weren't cool no more. I mean do you HONESTLY believe all those stories of 'so there i was, bare-back riding stark naked through the woods with a light sabre and a giraffe shaped horse, looking for the busstop so i can make the last bus to my dealer house, who just happened to be a homosexual martian. You know what happens to people who do drugs in the way that some of these lot purport to? They die Miser, thats how you can tell which ones they are, by their lack of life.

Being rich and a junkie is not being a junkie in the sense of what we understand to be a junkie, the drugs don't kill ya, it's the living like a tramp, getting robbed on the street and pissed on in door ways, being sold rotten shit, dirty needles and having to rob people to support being a dirty smackhead that kills you, rich people like Keith Richards, nothing happens to them on heroin except they get smug and self-serving and indolent. You get guaranteed clean gear and good food to eat and a roof over your head, Keith weren't standing on no corners making pick ups, he had his little muppets running around doing it for him. You wanna know Keiths life as a junkie? Ever seen Cocksucker Blues? Thats about it, nodding off in the middle of an empty room backstage whilst no one gives a fuck.

He weren't some renegade pirate dicing with death everyday, he was just a rich middle class smackhead who decided to call it a day as soon as it looked like he might end up doing bird for it, big hardman that he is. So yes, all that stuff is completely fictional, the reality of Keith Richards is some dozy looking old git that is only good for a 90 minute shot of nostalgia once every 5 years to pad his pension fund.

But here's the thing, if being a rich junkie isn't so bad, what about all the rich junkies who have died and have been in piss poor states? Like Layne Staley, Janis, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis, MJ etc...Just because they have wealth does not innur them from the horrors of life. All I know is the drug addicts I've known have gotten off pretty well and not had any lasting troubles.

Elvis died cuz he was a big fat bastard, he took the eat well bit a bit too literally, Jimi Hendrix never lived long enough to be wealthy, Kurt Cobain had pre-existing health issues to begin with, Janis, again, fat arse and MJ and Layne Stanleys deaths i dunno shit about cuz I'm into their stuff much so i wouldnt know.

Elvis died cuz he was a big fat bastard, he took the eat well bit a bit too literally, Jimi Hendrix never lived long enough to be wealthy, Kurt Cobain had pre-existing health issues to begin with, Janis, again, fat arse and MJ and Layne Stanleys deaths i dunno shit about cuz I'm into their stuff much so i wouldnt know.

Janis died of a smack OD didn't she?

Bacon roll i heard :lol: But point being she werent in exactly good nick to begin with, eating issues etc.

Bacon roll i heard :lol: But point being she werent in exactly good nick to begin with, eating issues etc.
That was Mama Cass you dozy cunt! :lol:

Oh fuck off alright, it's 10 to 10, in that case she was a massive pisshead :lol: It's hard to remember all this stuff y'know, it's why I'm no good at anything else, my head is filled with cobblers like what colour slippers Marvin Gaye wore indoors and shite like that :lol: fat ugly white birds, you could see how the association could be made :lol: Southern Comfort she was particularly fond of, I'm led to believe!

Edited by Len B'stard

Oh fuck off alright, it's 10 to 10, in that case she was a massive pisshead :lol: It's hard to remember all this stuff y'know, it's why I'm no good at anything else, my head is filled with cobblers like what colour slippers Marvin Gaye wore indoors and shite like that :lol: fat ugly white birds, you could see how the association could be made :lol: Southern Comfort she was particularly fond of, I'm led to believe!
'cept Janis Joplin was a skinny, ugly white bird. :lol:

Being rich and a junkie is not being a junkie in the sense of what we understand to be a junkie, the drugs don't kill ya, it's the living like a tramp, getting robbed on the street and pissed on in door ways, being sold rotten shit, dirty needles and having to rob people to support being a dirty smackhead that kills you, rich people like Keith Richards, nothing happens to them on heroin except they get smug and self-serving and indolent. You get guaranteed clean gear and good food to eat and a roof over your head, Keith weren't standing on no corners making pick ups, he had his little muppets running around doing it for him. You wanna know Keiths life as a junkie?

Interesting theory. Still, there are a number of musicians who were wealthy enough yet still managed to die from their addictions, mostly overdoses. Drugs are toxic when abused, even to the rich and the privileged. Layne being an example, Shannon Hoon and Brad Nowell others.

Being rich and a junkie is not being a junkie in the sense of what we understand to be a junkie, the drugs don't kill ya, it's the living like a tramp, getting robbed on the street and pissed on in door ways, being sold rotten shit, dirty needles and having to rob people to support being a dirty smackhead that kills you, rich people like Keith Richards, nothing happens to them on heroin except they get smug and self-serving and indolent. You get guaranteed clean gear and good food to eat and a roof over your head, Keith weren't standing on no corners making pick ups, he had his little muppets running around doing it for him. You wanna know Keiths life as a junkie?

Interesting theory. Still, there are a number of musicians who were wealthy enough yet still managed to die from their addictions, mostly overdoses. Drugs are toxic when abused, even to the rich and the privileged. Layne being an example, Shannon Hoon and Brad Nowell others.

True, you can always overdose but if you've got anything like the brain of an adult thats not difficult to avoid.

That was Mama Cass you dozy cunt!

Oh fuck off alright, it's 10 to 10, in that case she was a massive pisshead It's hard to remember all this stuff y'know, it's why I'm no good at anything else, my head is filled with cobblers like what colour slippers Marvin Gaye wore indoors and shite like that fat ugly white birds, you could see how the association could be made Southern Comfort she was particularly fond of, I'm led to believe!
'cept Janis Joplin was a skinny, ugly white bird.

And a ginger...and a hippie...with crap dress sense :lol: I'm just not on form today, i need to just fuck off home and hide under the sheets, i can feel it just ain't gonna be my day today, gonna get hit by a fuckin' truck or something, just you watch :lol:

Stay away from Manchester then, Lenny, apparently a serial killer has recently started working there :o

Hahaha! Yeah I read that too. The last couple of floaters were pulled out of the water about 150 metres from my house. This killer has a name and that name is alcohol. :lol:

Stay away from Manchester then, Lenny, apparently a serial killer has recently started working there :o

Does he speak with a Norwegian accent, look like Brock Lesnar and is meeting up with McLeod in Manchester soon in attempt to triangulate the exact whereabouts of a chosen lady of leisure who shall have her guts exposed to sunlight before dusk falls whereupon her murderers will ennact dark satanic rituals in the local cemetary where God first starting speaking to them? :lol:

Does he speak with a Norwegian accent, look like Brock Lesnar and is meeting up with McLeod in Manchester soon in attempt to triangulate the exact whereabouts of a chosen lady of leisure who shall have her guts exposed to sunlight before dusk falls whereupon her murderers will ennact dark satanic rituals in the local cemetary where God first starting speaking to them? :lol:
Actually it's mostly bummers that seem to be getting off'd. ;)

As long as you keep the tapes hidden you'll be alright :lol:

Hahaha! Yeah I read that too. The last couple of floaters were pulled out of the water about 150 metres from my house. This killer has a name and that name is alcohol. :lol:

You kill people when on a bender and blame the alcohol?

You know an awful lot about this.

Yeah, I live 30 seconds from where the bodies are being found. :lol: It's the main gay cruising area of the city.

We've nailed him Soulie! I knew that whole happy go lucky fatman thing was a put on! :lol: You restrain him, I'll stand over by the vehicle that reads SWAT looking young and attractive :D