Male Fashion Thread

magisme

05.jpg

Okay.

Yes, wearing boots, regular pants, and a button down shirt is actually rather modern. Wearing a smock and frilled shirts was what they wore a hundred years ago or more.

He sure showed us, with that screenshot of a celebrity dressing like a pirate at his wedding in a highly stylized music video.

05.jpg

Okay.

Yes, wearing boots, regular pants, and a button down shirt is actually rather modern. Wearing a smock and frilled shirts was what they wore a hundred years ago or more.

He sure showed us, with that screenshot of a celebrity dressing like a pirate at his wedding in a highly stylized music video.

I wasn't saying that was how I wanted to dress. I was comparing the outfit I actually suggested, to pictures of pirate clothes, both real and in fiction or on celebrities. To make the point that what I was suggesting wasn't pirate clothes as some had suggested:

I don't see how this is pirate clothes:

doctor_who_8th_doctor.jpg

In summer, I would want to dress as follows:

Jim_Morrison_Mex01.jpg

Judas Priest on a motherfucking pony, what the hell is going on here!!!???

We've been through this a few times over the years.

1. Miser suggests wearing a ridiculous outfit/hairstyle (mullet, a cape, pirate clothes, etc.)

2. People laugh at him

3. Miser posts pictures of celebrities (mostly Axl) wearing the aforementioned outfits/hairstyles in order to back up his suggestions

4. People explain to him that celebrities can wear whatever the fuck they want without being shunned from society, unlike the rest of us.

5. Miser continues arguing in favour of wearing the prehistoric clothes/hairstyles, but he never ends up wearing them (at least not in the pictures he posts of himself)

• Like 4