Male Fashion Thread

magisme

Embarrassed to admit I've never owned a peacoat. :facepalm:

In my defense, everyone and their moms was wearing one when I was in college, so my aversion comes from not wanting to herd up. I think the fad part is over for the most part, though, and they're back to being simply fantastic looking coats. That Billy Reid is gorgeous. I've been toying with the idea of trying some of their stuff for a while, but I've never pulled the trigger. The measurements on that medium look pretty good to me. Love that tailored fit. Hmmmmmm....

Lith is the resident watch expert, but I like it. Nice detail with the stitching and matching hand.

Get the watch, bag the hooray for tolerance jacket.

I still need a jacket though. Winter is coming. Any suggestions on one that would make it clear to the world that I put penis in vagina? :lol:

Barbour do some fucking awesome waxed jackets, not just the quilted ones. Unfortunately the only pics available are of models who definitely look like their penis is going into anything BUT vagina.

345hgt4.jpg

Oh my. :lol:

I still like the quilted ones, but finding them is a pain in the ass for me, and without being able to try one on in store, I'm sorta hesitant.

I still like the quilted ones, but finding them is a pain in the ass for me, and without being able to try one on in store, I'm sorta hesitant.

I wouldn't buy an expensive coat or jacket online either, there's too many aspects of fit that can be a problem. Unless it's a trusted brand and you know your size in that brand you're better paying a bit more in a store and knowing exactly what you're getting before you outlay that kind of money.

eraCL_hol14_02.jpg

Thoughts?

They're cool. My other half has the exact same pair. But the navy cotton shows dirt and dust very quickly. I keep wanting to clean them but then remember they're not my shoes. I have my own shoes to clean/polish/maintain. Priorities........... :D