Dj NEEDS to be sacked

Guest Gunns

Hoping? Hmm.... For a new album or a reunion of real GNR. And you?

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS TROLLING SHIT KID, REALLY!

I like the old band, I like older line-ups, why do you think I shouldn't spend time here? I'm a bigger GNR fan than you are, mod-wannabe.

But you only like 2 songs from Chinese Democracy, what makes you think you will enjoy an 'even heavier' version of that record? When last asked if he was open to doing a reunion show, Axl said 'Not in this lifetime'. So why do you waste your time hoping for something like that?

It's hard to say otherwise when by your own admission, you just make 'silly' comments.

So why don't you start conversations about older line-ups, instead of trolling conversations about the current line-up? I don't see you using a lot of posts to discuss older line-ups.

Who said the next album will be a heavier version of CD? Sebastian Bach? :lol:

I'm very open minded so the chances for me to like a new album, regardless of its style are huge. But they have to be good, creative and enjoyable songs like Better and TWAT.

Yes, my comments are usually honest and short. It's up to you to take me serious, have a laugh, roll your eyes call mE THE TROLLZ Y U POST HERE U DONESNT LIKESS AXL BAND, it's all up to you.

Old band has been discussed to death. Was thinking about creating a Robin Finck appreciation thread but I know it wouldn't be well received.

Axl.

I just find it strange that somebody who only likes 2 songs off Chinese Democracy, would retain hope for an even heavier version of the record.

If the old band are such an interesting concept, it's strange that you can't think of a similarly interesting topic to post. Do you always consider how are your posts will be recieved? Are you out to impress people by making popular observations?

Edited by NGOG

And everything Axl says is gospel right? Not like the guy changes his mind from time to time... :lol:

Next album could be anything and heavier can mean lots of things. I don't understand why you keep repeating this "heavier version" shit over and over again. It doesn't matter. If the songs are good, they are good, regardless of being heavy or soft. I won't force myself to like it, like you will, but I'll listen to it carefully and as an open-minded fan, which I am.

Like I said, I don't want to list my top 5 UYI songs for the millionth time. Talking about the nu-band and their fuck ups, on the other hand, is funny and amusing. I do post from time to time on the Slash's new record thread. I'll post more once it's released.

Regarding the reception to my posts or me trying to impress others... Nah.... I'm not an attention whore (unlike others), my popular posts are usually making fun of Axl, it's not my fault if that's popular these days.

And everything Axl says is gospel right? Not like the guy changes his mind from time to time... :lol:

Next album could be anything and heavier can mean lots of things. I don't understand why you keep repeating this "heavier version" shit over and over again. It doesn't matter. If the songs are good, they are good, regardless of being heavy or soft. I won't force myself to like it, like you will, but I'll listen to it carefully and as an open-minded fan, which I am.

Like I said, I don't want to list my top 5 UYI songs for the millionth time. Talking about the nu-band and their fuck ups, on the other hand, is funny and amusing. I do post from time to time on the Slash's new record thread. I'll post more once it's released.

Regarding the reception to my posts or me trying to impress others... Nah.... I'm not an attention whore (unlike others), my popular posts are usually making fun of Axl, it's not my fault if that's popular these days.

Axl essentially said that you'll need to like Chinese Democracy to like the next record. Have you not read the Del James interview?

I laughed at your insinuation that I force myself to like GNR records. Why would you question my objectivity like that?

So why wouldn't you post a Robin Finck appreciation thread, as you wanted?

At the end of the day the reason why DJ and other members to a lesser degree are getting grief and even getting noticed at all is because Axl's given up. If Fatso Belly Bounce Rose was killing it vocally and playing (good) new music nobody would give two fucks about DJ's douchebaggery or anybody else in the band for that matter. :shrugs:

Jesus Christ already, give the wannabe-mod inquisitor routine a fucking break NGOG. He is entitled to his opinion and crack a joke without the likes of you crawling up his hole 24/7.

You are not a mod and if there is a problem with his posts then it is a mods job to deal with it. So report it if you are that butthurt as you so clearly sound.

I for one like his posts, they are more enjoyable to read than your constant attempts to throw around your non-existent weight around here.

• Like 2

@NGOG: But you were saying the next album will be heavier and not that you'd have to like CD to enjoy it. Find me the Axl quote where he says the new album will heavier than CD.

I laugh at most of things you post too, I'm glad we entertain each other. I question the objectivity of every Axl fanatic, like you.

I won't create the Robin thread because there are probably 3 Robin fans here, many people who dislike him and there's just too little to discuss or appreciate about his time on GNR. He's long gone.

DJ is a true innovator........of cringe. Just when you think there's no way he can make you

facepalm any harder he goes and writes something like the poem about playing guitar or the

story of blowtorching his new les paul. I never really get angry at anything DJ does though because

if his whole shtick was any more transparent he'd be a fucking jellyfish.

Jesus Christ already, give the wannabe-mod inquisitor routine a fucking break NGOG. He is entitled to his opinion and crack a joke without the likes of you crawling up his hole 24/7.

You are not a mod and if there is a problem with his posts then it is a mods job to deal with it. So report it if you are that butthurt as you so clearly sound.

I for one like his posts, they are more enjoyable to read than your constant attempts to throw around your non-existent weight around here.

Can somebody post a giff/meme or whatever they are called that shows Mike Tyson's knockout punch on Larry Holmes?

With the way he attacks people, I thought NGOG was a mod on here. He isn't?

Axl said the next album was going to be heavier than CD? Can somebody link that comment? Thanks in advance. Are there any songs on CD that would be considered "heavy"?

Edited by Groghan

Why do you try so hard to sound like a hard-man? Jesus Christ, fucking, hole - it's hilarious. :lol:

How many posts of mine have you responded to now? I find your posts shit too, so I don't read them. I suggest you do the same.

Yes, who are not filled with joy when reading funny gems like this:

This lame emo goth fake poser is a disgrace. Seriously, bring back Paul Tobias, he's better than the emo goth fake poser one.

@NGOG: But you were saying the next album will be heavier and not that you'd have to like CD to enjoy it. Find me the Axl quote where he says the new album will heavier than CD.

I laugh at most of things you post too, I'm glad we entertain each other. I question the objectivity of every Axl fanatic, like you.

I won't create the Robin thread because there are probably 3 Robin fans here, many people who dislike him and there's just too little to discuss or appreciate about his time on GNR. He's long gone.

I'm paraphrasing the Del James interview, it's up to you to go and read it.

Why am I an Axl fanatic? For liking the last GNR record, and enjoying GNR shows for what they are? Strange way of looking at things.

So again, you try to just post things which garner popular support?

I find your posts shit too, so I don't read them.

Just quote them and respond to them instead eh? :lol:

Of course I'll respond to a post which quotes me.

Yes, who are not filled with joy when reading funny gems like this:

This lame emo goth fake poser is a disgrace. Seriously, bring back Paul Tobias, he's better than the emo goth fake poser one.

You prefer some lame statistics about how many times Chris Pitman farts during a concert? I know you do.

Anyway, when I start getting notifications that both NCOG and SoulMonster are quoting me, I know it's time to move on to something else.

This.

Can a REAL mod step in?

I love when people that can't debate properly play the mod card. :lol:

You are aware that most of the mods don't share my views? So how would expressing my views benefit becoming a mod? Which is an utterly ridiculous 'ambition', by the way.

Edited by NGOG

I love when people that can't debate properly play the mod card. :lol:

You are aware that most of the mods don't share my views? So how would expressing my views benefit becoming a mod? Which is an utterly ridiculous 'ambition', by the way.

It is not about debating or expressing an opinion :facepalm:

It has everything to do with your little Hitler attitude towards anyone who doesn't like the current line-up or who, shock horror, might crack a joke at their expense.

And furthermore, seen as you are so mystified as to why someone might post here when they don't like the current line-up here are a few reasons:

They enjoy the community here/have friends here

They enjoy the other line-ups

They have posted here for years and come here out of routine

They enjoy the non-GNR sections

Now memorise that and lets not see you trot out that line every time you read something you don't like.

• Like 1

I thought Chris Whitemyer was Dj's Guitar tech, but he left in 2013 and became Finck's Guitar tech again.

( http://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-whitemyer/b/507/577n )

I was curious who was his new Guitar and found this about Whitemyer:

( http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59503.0 )

0:30: Show time. During the show, Chris tunes guitars and hand them out to Dj. He also puts out more water bottles on stage and operates the whammy pedal for Shackler's Revenge.

He doesn't operate his own whammy Pedal?