Stradlin: musician will play with GN'R in residency in Vegas

If the rumor of Duff and Izzy has any truth to it, what are the odds that they nudge Axl and say "seriously, we're one person away from making it the rock event of the decade, just fucking call him."

If the 3 of them play together, I really can see some odds of Duff and Izzy saying that. And then, in Residency vol.3, we will have Axl, Izzy, Duff and Steve Adler.

• Like 1

If the rumor of Duff and Izzy has any truth to it, what are the odds that they nudge Axl and say "seriously, we're one person away from making it the rock event of the decade, just fucking call him."

LOL

no chance

Duff even opened for NuGnR. That says a lot about his mindset on a reunion. Seeing how Axl conducts himself nowadays, I doubt Izzy would like to deal with that.

If the 3 of them play together, I really can see some odds of Duff and Izzy saying that. And then, in Residency vol.3, we will have Axl, Izzy, Duff and Steve Adler.

InB4Tracii

Axl, Izzy and Duff are 75% of what is essentially (still) Guns n' Roses. So that would be awesome.

Still though, Ashba is -125% Guns n' Roses. So unless he leaves the stage it'd be -50% Guns n' Roses.

Then again, I think realistically we'll probable see them at different shows. And even if they guest star the same show, I doubt they'd all go on together except during Paradise City. Which, at that point, will feature 1 singer, 3 guitarists, 1 #poser pretending to be a guitarplayer, 2 bassplayers, 2 keyboardplayers and 1 drummer. Which is sort of too many people to be as awesome as it should be. :unsure:

Edited by username
  • Like 2

One member of real Guns at the time. No more, unless Axl wants to deliver the wrong message about the legitimacy of his band.

Pretty much. But it seems the message he is sending right now is "See, we don't need the people who originally wrote these songs to spend years as a nostaligia touring band"

One member of real Guns at the time. No more, unless Axl wants to deliver the wrong message about the legitimacy of his band.

Very true. I've said it about the HoF deal and I'll say it again. Doing anything with the original GnR will kill what Axl calls GnR now. And I think he knows that.

Izzy and Duff would come too close to that.

Axl, Izzy and Duff are 75% of what is essentially (still) Guns n' Roses. So that would be awesome.

Still though, Ashba is -125% Guns n' Roses. So unless he leaves the stage it'd be -50% Guns n' Roses.

:rofl-lol:

Dude, those percentages made me laugh. Good one.