Ever cry and think to yourself later "you're an idiot"?

TeeJay410

I'm not much of a cryer, but it's something humans do from time to time. But for whatever reason I was just in one of those moments where you go through your mental Rolodex of embarrassing moments, and I remember crying in front of my entire family when the Baltimore Ravens won the Super Bowl. Sloppy snot crying. Sure I was drinking a bit but it didn't justify it, it was just really awkward and I cringe thinking about it. For whatever reason it meant a lot to me at the time, even though it's just sportsball.

I can't be the only who has had a moment like this, make me feel better about myself and share?

• Like 1

I'm quite emotional, but I rarely sob, unless something really devastating has happened. I cry at baptisms and weddings (but not at my own, for some reason), but that's always quiet, just a few tears. But I can cry because of a bad weather report or because of something that is on the news. It's gotten a lot worse since I've become a mum.

I just remembered an awkward sobbing moment. I was watching the movie Hachi, home alone, and I was really sobbing and snotty. And then my husband got home and thought something terrible had happened. So then I had to explain to him (crying and laughing at the same time) that it was just because of the stupid dog in the stupid movie. (It was a beautiful, touching movie though.)

Guest Len B'stard

Last time i cried was when an uncle died like 5 years ago, before that not since i was a kid. And that werent really crying it was more like screaming. And i cant even scream, my voice is deep as fuck.

The last time I cried and regretted it were to occasions at school when I was 16, Mum had recently been diagnosed with Cancer, I had Depression, the family was falling apart and I couldn't cope with my GCSE maths. In hindsight, it was understandable, but at the time I found it really embarrassing that I was crying in school, in front of some classmates who already didn't think much of me, when all I wanted was to be cool like them.

Inspite of the family drama and being on the verge of suicide attempts for several months, I never missed a day's school and passed my GCSEs first time. I'm still not as cool as the cool kids, but we all did alright in the end. :)

• Like 2

I'm not much of a cryer, but it's something humans do from time to time. But for whatever reason I was just in one of those moments where you go through your mental Rolodex of embarrassing moments, and I remember crying in front of my entire family when the Baltimore Ravens won the Super Bowl. Sloppy snot crying. Sure I was drinking a bit but it didn't justify it, it was just really awkward and I cringe thinking about it. For whatever reason it meant a lot to me at the time, even though it's just sportsball.

I can't be the only who has had a moment like this, make me feel better about myself and share?

That's pretty gay, dude.

• Like 3

Guest Len B'stard

We all know you have the voice of a 19th century cockney chimney sweeper, Lenny.

I cry all the time.

YUR BUT THAS COZ UR A POOF :P

Crying at sports is not generally the done thing sans Gazza, Brett Lee - and then there is that rather strange incident with golden balls when he was vomiting also. I always enjoy watching football fans on the losing team, when they just sit in the stadium with blank expressions following the match.

Guest Len B'stard

Crying at sports is not generally the done thing sans Gazza, Brett Lee - and then there is that rather strange incident with golden balls when he was vomiting also. I always enjoy watching football fans on the losing team, when they just sit in the stadium with blank expressions following the match.

You're a very sick man :lol:

my best friend died last year, and im not going into details..but

regardless i had to move outta a huge house we both shared into

a nice, spacious, affordable apartment...me and the landlords son

hit it off so we'd smoke and listen to rap and bullshit....one night he

plays mesome dude singing a cover of beyonce's "halo"" and i cried

like a bitch right in front of him....i put up a fight at first....but all i

could think of was her

• Like 1

Not really, I last had a cry watching some Christmas short cartoon film thingy on Christmas Day but I don't feel stupid about it.

I often flip through my mental rolodex and facepalm myself though, "what the fuck where you thinking?"

That's pretty gay, dude.
When the Seahawks dominated last year I got drunk and high fived a lot. Why the fuck would I cry?

Don't feel bad bro, I would cry for hours on end if the Falcons got a ring. :lol:

I cry pretty fucking easily.

Like movies and stuff. Like Friday Night Lights makes me cry. And in Return of the King when the whole fucking kingdom bows down to the 4 hobbits....shit, I'm tearing up just writing about that.

I also cry in real life when girls dump me. I admit it. When that realization sinks in that I'll never kiss/hug/see her titties again....I have a powerful sob.

Also....I cried my goddamn eyes out on December 18th, 2012 when I got to hear Fat Axl wheeze out "Estranged" in person for the first time. Yeah, I'd heard it on a hundred bootlegs. And yeah, he was old and fat. But goddamnit, I'd waited 20 years to hear that song performed live by Axl and there he was just a few feet in front of me. At first I was all excited and just shaking in disbelief.....but after the bridge when he sang "When I find out all the reasons...." from there on to the end of the song, I fucking CRIED. Just cried and snotted myself right in the middle of that pit of people. And I don't give a damn either cause it was fucking GLORIOUS.

• Like 1

I cry pretty fucking easily.

Like movies and stuff. Like Friday Night Lights makes me cry. And in Return of the King when the whole fucking kingdom bows down to the 4 hobbits....shit, I'm tearing up just writing about that.

I also cry in real life when girls dump me. I admit it. When that realization sinks in that I'll never kiss/hug/see her titties again....I have a powerful sob.

Also....I cried my goddamn eyes out on December 18th, 2012 when I got to hear Fat Axl wheeze out "Estranged" in person for the first time. Yeah, I'd heard it on a hundred bootlegs. And yeah, he was old and fat. But goddamnit, I'd waited 20 years to hear that song performed live by Axl and there he was just a few feet in front of me. At first I was all excited and just shaking in disbelief.....but after the bridge when he sang "When I find out all the reasons...." from there on to the end of the song, I fucking CRIED. Just cried and snotted myself right in the middle of that pit of people. And I don't give a damn either cause it was fucking GLORIOUS.

That's real man.