How would you react if Axl said no more new albums?

We are all missing communication from this band and it would be nice if we could get some insight into the future plans of this band. When will there be a new album? Or will there be a new album at all?

But how would you react if they/Axl actually came out and said no more albums?

Guest Len B'stard

By dedicating about an hour or so of my life to swarming around this forum taking the piss out of people who post in D&N and watching the membership of this place shrink to like, 40 people that post in AG.

But how would you react if they/Axl actually came out and said no more albums?

I'd be disappointed.

It sure would be less exciting. Even though hopes are slim, hope is still there for a new album(s) some day like things are today. If they confirmed no more albums, interest would drop a lot.

Edited by seagullview

I think it's only the hardcores that care about a new album. Sure if a new album came out the casuals would probably buy it, but guns seem all about shows and in a way that's not a bad thing...for the casuals.

The people going to the shows are having a great time, because Guns is still a great band.

As for new music? I think there'll be something but not for a long long time.

Well I'd be pretty bummed out... I don't follow this band for the tours I want new music every 5/6 years. I don't expect any artists to spew out a record a year for 30 yrs and Guns certainly haven't done that! but if an artist is still out there playing they need to release new music or it's just a nostalgia band. I want to hear new Guns songs and I want to hear Axl singing new songs that aren't downbeat... some fast upbeat rockers, some nice piano led power ballads, some experimental "if the world" "Shacklers Revenge" type songs.... I want to see where he will go with new music, I don't think he's said enough just yet for him to stop putting out new music.

• Like 1

What indications have we received from the only guy that matters that he has been working on new music since 2008?

He thanked 'our producer Caram' at Golden Gods.

Going Down, when was that recorded though?

The General 09/10 instrumental intro.

Sebastian Bach trilogy mentions.

BBF played a solo on Atlas Shrugged.

Axl would be playing new music if he was inspired.

Edited by RandallFlagg