How would you react if Axl said no more new albums?

If Ginger said 'No more albums' i'd kick him in the nuts. Motherfucker owes us.

I 2nd kicking him in the nuts but I don't agree with him "owing us". As fans we might feel entitled to new music after supporting and making these people filthy rich, but... we're not. It is his choice and he really doesn't have to if he doesn't want to.

In my opinion he hasn't proven the new band yet, he realistically needs to release at least 1 solid album with this line up to prove the stability of the group and that they still have the ability to write good songs... CD is great but it didn't have the desired effect on anyone bar die-hards (although I did find half of the CD album on my brothers Iphone the other day... and he didn't like it when it came out... success!!!!)

It's not about the guy owing us anything, it's that he set out to evolve GNR and he releases one damn good record which he's been playing songs off since the inception of new GNR and now plays even less 'new' stuff than he did in 2001 lol. He's regressed into what he was so pissed off at Slash for except he does less than Slash does to move on.

We are all missing communication from this band and it would be nice if we could get some insight into the future plans of this band. When will there be a new album? Or will there be a new album at all?

But how would you react if they/Axl actually came out and said no more albums?

Yawn.