If Mygnrforum was a high school...

Lithium

ID BE THE KID WHO DEOSNT AUCTUALLY SHOW UP ANYMORE SMELLED THE MARKERS N MADE YOU DO THINS U KNEW WERE WRONG BUT U GOT THAT STRANGE FEELING , N TOLD YOUR DAD YOU WERE SUMWHERE ELSE U KNEW I WAS OK REALLY ONCE YOU GET PAST THE GREY JUMPER AND THAT STRANGE MUSTY SMELL THAT JUST TELLS U HIS PARENTS DONT WORK ,JUST A BIT LONELY N NO REAL HARM,,

• Like 2

ID BE THE KID WHO DEOSNT AUCTUALLY SHOW UP ANYMORE SMELLED THE MARKERS N MADE YOU DO THINS U KNEW WERE WRONG BUT U GOT THAT STRANGE FEELING , N TOLD YOUR DAD YOU WERE SUMWHERE ELSE U KNEW I WAS OK REALLY ONCE YOU GET PAST THE GREY JUMPER AND THAT STRANGE MUSTY SMELL THAT JUST TELLS U HIS PARENTS DONT WORK ,JUST A BIT LONELY N NO REAL HARM,,

What?

• Like 1

What?

the most coulerfull controversial charecter of his generation :)

• Like 2

Gia would have to repeat a year because pregnant teens aren't allowed in class.

:lol:

especially considering I'm one of the few from my high school without a spawn ...er.... I mean kid

I take this will be a mostly Hispanic/Black high school?

Edited by Georgy Zhukov

Guest Len B'stard

It's 2014 man, no one fuckin' smells markers anymore :lol:

Not since they took out all the good shit in them. :no:
  • Like 2

I always do. Add tippex to that too.

I guess a lot of the people in AG would be the kids who rarely turned up for class (D&N) :-D

I'm probably like I was at real school. Not popular, not uncool, just there. I have a small number of friends here I guess, like I did at school.

I am where Alfierose is probably. ;)

I wish you'd stop following me around on the forums and being such an antagonizing douche.

Í don't "follow you around"...hard not to comment on your sad sack whining.

I do find it amusing how much Arnold whines and cries about his life......but then gets mad when somebody comments on it.

I wish you'd stop following me around on the forums and being such an antagonizing douche.

Í don't "follow you around"...hard not to comment on your sad sack whining.

I do find it amusing how much Arnold whines and cries about his life......but then gets mad when somebody comments on it.

Always held my tongue (fingers?) until he started taking McCoy to task.

Glass Houses and all that shit.