If Mygnrforum was a high school...

Lithium

I guess a lot of the people in AG would be the kids who rarely turned up for class (D&N) :-D

I'm probably like I was at real school. Not popular, not uncool, just there. I have a small number of friends here I guess, like I did at school.

Edited by alfierose
  • Like 1

Dazey would be the party animal, bragging about how much he'd drank at the weekend.

ARQ and Graeme would go to the after-school Science club and then achieve decent exam results.

Len would be class clown.

Gia and Lithium would be the couple who fell in love at the age of 13 and loved hinting about how sexually active they were.

And Redhead and I would always be carting around half-painted artwork and partially-sewn clothes in massive cases and not stop talking about it to anyone who would listen!

• Like 1

I'd be the PE teacher with a moustache and short shorts. Pappy would be the creeper who isn't allowed to be within 100 yards of a school, but still hangs out at the parking lot anyway.

Lithium....and his student, Pappy....

chriscooley.jpg

• Like 3

Soulmonster would be head of science constantly bickering with the head of religious instruction.

Magisme would be the cool teacher taking the piss out of everyone that deserves it.

McCoy would be the only guy without a girlfriend, getting bullied by nearly all the boys (and some of the girls too)

Broski would be on his third suspension, seconds away from being expelled.

Ashba would be head of the anti bullying campaign that no one pays attention to.

Gia would have to repeat a year because pregnant teens aren't allowed in class.

Arnold would wag every class and still end up graduating top of his year level.

Gracii would be in charge of the coolest ever, most stylistic school newspaper.

Dazey and JD will ALWAYS be found in the cafeteria.

Glow would be the French exchange student with all the suave moves on the girls, infuriating the school jocks.

I would get in trouble for adapting the school uniform to the latest fashion trends.

• Like 1

Dazey would be the fatty going for seconds thirds and fourths at school dinners :lol:

You saying Dazeys one of them fat cunts that gets like 3 plates of chips coated in gravy everyday for lunch?

And then you'd be off to the side "HEY FATTY BOOMBAH YEAH YOU COME CHASE ME OF YOU CANT COS YOU'RE A FAT FOOKING COONT THAT ATE ALL THE PUDDING!"