DJ ASHBA on KWSS Radio

Dead Horse now.

Life is Beautiful.

DJ said the setlist change night to night. Different stage, designed by ashbamedia, cool surprises, guests, rockets and bombs bla bla. The crowds are awesome.

New sixx am album done, single coming up soon.

Talk about Tommy Stinson facials expressions, that he's an unbelievable guy, and always in good mood.

Honored to be on stage with Duff, and Izzy, jamming with him.

Be on time since 2013.

He don't know if 3 guitarists is necessary, but he gets it. All are top notch players.

He love playing This I Love.

2 albums are already recorded, but no hurry to release them. The songs are really good.

Edited by Silent Jay
  • Like 1

Same shit different day. Another heapin' spoonful from the party-line towing deludonoid. #shitfest #swag #youdorealizeyoureamiddleagedmanright?

Yeah, what's the hurry to release completed music? Its not like people are sick of stale setlists, interest is waning, everyone's getting older, the frontman probably only has a good few years of performing left in him and the recording industry is dying, right? Right? Sit, Ubu, sit. good dog. Arf!

• Like 2

I'm afraid that one of the two albums is the remix...so we might have one completed album.

I believe Dj is taking about the amount of "normal songs" he thinks Axl's got form the CD sessions. Axl, on the other hand, only thinks about releasing one record worth of songs as the second part of CD. At least, that is how I interpret it.

I'm afraid that one of the two albums is the remix...so we might have one completed album.

I believe Dj is taking about the amount of "normal songs" he thinks Axl's got form the CD sessions. Axl, on the other hand, only thinks about releasing one record worth of songs as the second part of CD. At least, that is how I interpret it.

Makes sense! I honestly think when the new record comes out it will consist of 10 songs from the CD sessions, 3 from the current lineup and 1 cover (the seeker).

Dead Horse now.

Life is Beautiful.

DJ said the setlist change night to night. Different stage, designed by ashbamedia, cool surprises, guests, rockets and bombs bla bla. The crowds are awesome.

Talk about Tommy Stinson facials expressions, that he's an unbelievable guy, and always in good mood.

Be on time since 2013.

He don't know if 3 guitarists is necessary, but he gets it. All are top notch players.

2 albums are already recorded, but no hurry to release them. The songs are really good.

He forgot to mention that Tommy looks less bloated, lol

2 albums? lol

I'm sure he means one album with Finck/Bucket etc. material and the remix album

Oh, there's the 2001 era logo. So.. Ashba was the guitar player hidden behind the mask and the KFC hat? Who knew? He sure knows how to hide his identity, he even behaves as if he doen't know how to play guitar. What a great actor #Demented #TimBurton

• Like 2

Dead Horse now.

Life is Beautiful.

Be on time since 2013.

So many things annoy me when reading this....

• Like 1

I'm sure the 2 albums he was talking about is then next album (cd leftovers plus ashba/BBF songs) and the 2nd album is the remix album. Since that is what Axl said, I tend to believe that more than anything Ashba or anyone else has to say.

From the sounds of it, I do think we will get a new album sometime this decade hopefully.

Guest Gunns

2 pages for the lead guitarist of Gnr, this is seriously hilarious no one cares about what ashba says as he always says the same shit and we're all sick of it

What annoys me, is that they're not in a hurry to release the finished album(s). Are they waiting till we're all retired ? Sorry, but that's what bugs me. I don't know, nothing new was said, so what else is there to discuss ? Most of us here wanted the new album yesterday at the latest. I guess we could discuss why he says that he doesn't know three guitarists are necessary. Is this a hint that they might be doing it with two in the future ?

What annoys me, is that they're not in a hurry to release the finished album(s). Are they waiting till we're all retired ? Sorry, but that's what bugs me. I don't know, nothing new was said, so what else is there to discuss ? Most of us here wanted the new album yesterday at the latest. I guess we could discuss why he says that he doesn't know three guitarists are necessary. Is this a hint that they might be doing it with two in the future ?

Agreed - in November it'll be 6 years since ChiDem came out - I genuinely cannot understand why a new album hasn't been released yet, even more so knowing that they have enough songs recorded for a new album (maybe 2). I said in a previous thread that if Axl/TB or anyone expects sales anywhere near even UYI then they're idiots, but because Axl has the GNR name it'll still sell well enough without the need for a big marketing plan.