DJ ASHBA on KWSS Radio

Because the songs are so futuristic, that they need to let time catch up with it.

Hahahaha

Why not? We've heard every other excuse.

That was a real excuse from a band member in GNR....something along the lines of "we have a bunch of songs that we wrote but realized that the world wasn't ready for them yet. It was like rock and roll 30 years in the future. The world needs time to catch up" Edited by IncitingChaos

I'm sure the 2 albums he was talking about is then next album (cd leftovers plus ashba/BBF songs) and the 2nd album is the remix album. Since that is what Axl said, I tend to believe that more than anything Ashba or anyone else has to say.

Axl said they had one album ready, Dj said Axl have two albums worth of songs. Both could be right.

Because the songs are so futuristic, that they need to let time catch up with it.

Hahahaha

That was a real excuse from a band member in GNR....something along the lines of "we have a bunch of songs that we wrote but realized that the world wasn't ready for them yet. It was like rock and roll 30 years in the future. The world needs time to catch up"

Wait seriously? That's amazing- even for this band that's astounding.

Hahahaha

That was a real excuse from a band member in GNR....something along the lines of "we have a bunch of songs that we wrote but realized that the world wasn't ready for them yet. It was like rock and roll 30 years in the future. The world needs time to catch up"

Wait seriously? That's amazing- even for this band that's astounding.

Pitman about Silkworms. Seriously :lol:

While a lot of things in Chinese sounded very dated.

Does he have the word 'demented' tattooed on his fingers? Dear lord.

Because he is just that demented at least his bends are

He gets so drunk he only thinks the set list changes. He must have at least been drunk at golden gods. Dj spend less time swigging and swagging and more time doin scales like don Jameson suggested

Edited by War2k14
  • Like 1

Does he have the word 'demented' tattooed on his fingers? Dear lord.

I just look straight through his whole shtick and clobber and see a pretty ordinary, boring little boy. In that recent bow picture with the band and Duff, Axl and Duff are the only two who just have that x-factor and real-deal rock feel and look; the others look like genuine alright musicians and Ashba just looks like a fraud in every way.

I don't 'hate' him but I wonder what Axl ever saw in him.

I'm sure the 2 albums he was talking about is then next album (cd leftovers plus ashba/BBF songs) and the 2nd album is the remix album. Since that is what Axl said, I tend to believe that more than anything Ashba or anyone else has to say.

Axl said they had one album ready, Dj said Axl have two albums worth of songs. Both could be right.

In the Revolver Interview Axl talked about another "NEW" album and he talked about the remix album. That COULD be the two Ashba spoke of, emphasis on the could.