Anyone Else Here Prefers The Spaghetti Incident Over ChiDem?

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What I found with Spaghetti Incident is that although its nice enough it seemed a bit rote. Like I knew where each song was going, there were no interesting guitar parts or music really. It's not horrible or anything it's a nice collection to add to the UYI set but its more background music. There was something a bit stale about it.

of course anything is better than cd

Ashba+-+Addiction+To+The+Friction.jpg

Sure about that?

Anyone actually dared listen to that? How was it? And what friction is he talking about?

You may wanna

it yourself? ;)

I'm actually shocked. It's actually half decent playing.

I didn't know that Ashba had an all instrumental guitar album.

people claiming CD is iether the best album of the 00's ir the worst of the 00's are trolling. It's not any of those.

It's a solid rock record, probably overproduced. No more, no less.

Better that TSI? ?

What an odd comparision... Comparing a cover album with an album of original material with 80% different members...

Compare CD with the leaks, or even compare CD with contraband or libertad if you want to compare old vs new...

And let's not even start comparing CD with Shakira or Kanye West... I can't see anything in common between NuGnR and those artists. Therefore, nothing to compare IMHO.

Comparing CD to contraband is not fair either. One is a cohesive, modern sounding, well produced rocking album. CD is a messy compilation of emo dad rock songs with hip hop beats and copy n paste production. Easy contender for worst of the decade.

Edited by ProstituteComa

Comparing CD to contraband is not fair either. One is a cohesive, modern sounding, well produced rocking album. CD is a messy compilation of emo dad rock songs with hip hop beats and copy n paste production. Easy contender for worst of the decade.

Well... That's your opinion bro. Nothing more.

Of course it's my opinion, who said it isn't? Do I have to start every reply with IN MY OPINION?

And it is my opinion too.

I miss hard rock sound in CD :(

The issue raised in this tread concerns, 'best album of the 00s', not, 'best rock album of the 00s', 'best pop album of the 00s'', ''best rap...'', etc. It is therefore perfectly valid to compare albums from different genre such as Laundry Service and Chinese Democracy.

CD don't have the riffs, my only complaint apart from it taking ten years with no logical reason to.

Sure about that?

Anyone actually dared listen to that? How was it? And what friction is he talking about?

You may wanna

it yourself? ;)

I'm actually shocked. It's actually half decent playing.

I didn't know that Ashba had an all instrumental guitar album.

It's not too bad which is why along with his decent solo sections, he wouldn't be a total loss on a record if he's just adding ideas as a part of the process and not the wingman. His playing is average, no more or less, everything else magnifies the fact he's not great, but if you ignore his gimmicks and irritating sideshow he's not atrocious either.

Of course it's my opinion, who said it isn't? Do I have to start every reply with IN MY OPINION?

Sometimes you need to state the obvious, for "some" people. :rolleyes:

I never liked Velvet Revolver but both Contraband and Libertad - which is a really bad album - are better than Chinese Democracy.

Sure about that?

Terrible album. Terrible playing. "Addiction to the Friction" :rofl-lol:

It would be worse than Chinese Democracy had it been released in the 00s, but I think it's from the 90s.