The Official FIFA World Cup Thread 2014

Tater Totts

Guest Len B'stard

Okay, we should do better next but... YAY! We won!!! Two great goals, thank you, Fellaini and Mertens (and Hazard)! :)

Curious to see Brazil next...

And, Lenny, Viva Algerie ?? :max:

Yeah, I know a lot of Algerian boys and during the African Cup or whatever its called properly, they used to drive down the street hanging out of their cars screaming 'VIVA ALGERIE!' and when i find myself dealing with two teams to which i have no emotional attachment i tend to fall on the side of the underdog. But really i don't give a shit one way or the other :lol: I remember a Belgian lad once telling me that you lot don't think much of Algerians either but thats for another thread.

Edited by sugaraylen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, we should do better next but... YAY! We won!!! Two great goals, thank you, Fellaini and Mertens (and Hazard)! :)

Curious to see Brazil next...

And, Lenny, Viva Algerie ?? :max:

Yeah, I know a lot of Algerian boys and during the African Cup or whatever its called properly, they used to drive down the street hanging out of their cars screaming 'VIVA ALGERIE!' and when i find myself dealing with two teams to which i have no emotional attachment i tend to fall on the side of the underdog. But really i don't give a shit one way or the other :lol: I remember a Belgian lad once telling me that you lot don't think much of Algerians either but thats for another thread.

I have nothing against Algerians, only when they're playing against Belgium. (I did think some of them looked like meanies in the presentation, though.)

Guest Len B'stard

I swear to God people jinxed this world cup, every since they started saying 'wow, these games are exciting' we've been getting these fucking stalemates :lol: I've always suspected somewhere that God is taking the piss out of us all.

I swear to God people jinxed this world cup, every since they started saying 'wow, these games are exciting' we've been getting these fucking stalemates :lol: I've always suspected somewhere that God is taking the piss out of us all.

So you do believe in God. Nice. ;)

Guest Len B'stard

So you do believe in God. Nice. ;)

Never let your abject lack of faith get in the way of a good line, thats my motto :D I wouldn't be surprised if Chicharito scored and won this the way its going.

i thought mexico was going to punch one in i think it was about 10 or 20 minutes after the half and they were moving forward quite a bit and had some good chances.

Edited by bran