The Official FIFA World Cup Thread 2014

Tater Totts

Guest Len B'stard

You know what i mean, they won it the last two times.

And as far as goals not being all there is to football, true but by the same token there aint a lot too football besides em, i mean you sort of need em to do that funny thing called winning that England are allergic too.

Anywayz, i respectfully disagree with your position.

Spain have only won it once Len (2010) ;)

They won the last two Euros (2008, 2012)

Sorry, im terrible with these stats, yes, it was Europe werent it, my fault.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few soft goals in Holland Spain game.

Australia will probably defend deeper. Any team with a high line Robben will burn past them. Look at Real. Just play on break.

England need to park the bus too. Then just use Sturridge.

Hart

Jones. Cahill. Jagielka. Shaw

Milner. Gerrard. Wilshire Henderson. Baines

Sturridge

Then on 70 mins being on Sterling and Rooney.

Guest Len B'stard

Why the fuck is no making mention of Chambo in reference to the England team? Him, Barclay, Sterling, Rooney, Sturridge, Super Jack (despite his not really showing us much so far) just gotta have em...

I missed the Brazil-Mexico game. But I hate Neymar. i just think he is a little cunt. I actually hate him worse than C. Ronaldo. So I want Brazil to get knocked out.

Why the fuck is no making mention of Chambo in reference to the England team? Him, Barclay, Sterling, Rooney, Sturridge, Super Jack (despite his not really showing us much so far) just gotta have em...

Corrected.

Guest Len B'stard

Rooney has one assist in the one game we've played, having scored 7 in 6 to qualify us for this tournament...now explain to me who has done more? Give the poor cunt a chance.

• Like 1

England should just drop the cunt. A/ He does not play well. B/ He would need to replace Sterling or Sturridge to play him in position C/ He is a wanker (remember his, ''fans booing you' comment?). Drop the cunt.

Edited by DieselDaisy

BpWxydeIUAADhSX.jpg

Pressure on Rooney is good, the guy may not sing the anthem but he has a passion for winning. I think if England come good, he'll be central to it.

What time is the England match tomorrow? Need to find a bar in Calais to watch it.

8pm mate.

Edited by The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

England should just drop the cunt. A/ He does not play well. B/ He would need to replace Sterling or Sturridge to play him in position C/ He is a wanker (remember his, ''fans booing you' comment?). Drop the cunt.

What, drop the player that basically got em here and furthermore had the assist on one goal they've actually scored in this tournament? Get rid of their 5th highest goalscorer of all time? And, just so you know, the rest of the squad don't figure too highly on such lists.

What, drop the player that basically got em here and furthermore had the assist on one goal they've actually scored in this tournament? Get rid of their 5th highest goalscorer of all time? And, just so you know, the rest of the squad don't figure too highly on such lists.

Difficult for any of the squad to get in a position on the lists considering the England team had a core set of about 16 players who had a monopoly on starting places between 2001 and 2012.

A. Cole, Rio, Sol, JT, Neville, Glen Johnson

Becks, Scholes, Lampard, Gerrard, J. Cole, SWP

Rooney, Owen, Defoe, Crouch, Heskey

Excluding the above, I bet there are less than 5 outfield players who picked up more than 15 caps between 2001 when Sven was appointed and 2012 when Capello left.

BpWxydeIUAADhSX.jpg

Pressure on Rooney is good, the guy may not sing the anthem but he has a passion for winning. I think if England come good, he'll be central to it.

What time is the England match tomorrow? Need to find a bar in Calais to watch it.

8pm mate.

9pm in Calais ;)

Guest Len B'stard

Difficult for any of the squad to get in a position on the lists considering the England team had a core set of about 16 players who had a monopoly on starting places between 2001 and 2012.

Excluding the above, I bet there are less than 5 outfield players who picked up more than 15 caps between 2001 when Sven was appointed and 2012 when Capello left.

I get what you're saying and, look, i hate the bastard and his poxy Salford team but in an England shirt, today, he's fuckin' important and that can't be denied. A flat out mainstay and deservedly so, end of the day the numbers don't lie.

Walcott? Milner? Barry? Carrick? Young? Jagielka? Lescott?

I get what you're saying and, look, i hate the bastard and his poxy Salford team but in an England shirt, today, he's fuckin' important and that can't be denied. A flat out mainstay and deservedly so, end of the day the numbers don't lie.

yeah cos he did really well in 2008, 2010, 2012 really justified his place. He scores goals in qualifying, big deal, Romario scored the goals which got Brazil to the 2002 world cup and they weren't sentimental about dropping him for the tournament which they went on to win.

Guest Len B'stard
yeah cos he did really well in 2008, 2010, 2012 really justified his place. He scores goals in qualifying, big deal, Romario scored the goals which got Brazil to the 2002 world cup and they weren't sentimental about dropping him for the tournament which they went on to win.

Yeah but thats cuz they were Brazil in 2002 and had options, who the fuck have we got? And yeah, it is kind of a big deal, cuz without em they'd all be on their fuckin' summer holidays right now man.

17 minutes left, don't be surprised to see the Netherlands lose tonight.

Are you on drugs? Also, can i have some? :lol:

Yeah but thats cuz they were Brazil in 2002 and had options, who the fuck have we got? And yeah, it is kind of a big deal, cuz without em they'd all be on their fuckin' summer holidays right now man.

EC 2008, The Netherlands beat France 4-1 and Italy 3-0. Only to be defeated by Russia in the next round.

We have a good team, no doubt. But I've seen them do some things that made me facepalm.

Also, I have been smoking some Dutch stuff. So sure, you can have some :lol:

These are the top 5 goals so far....(by ESPN)...

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11098982&ex_cid=espnsoc

Incredible goals....and there were plenty more not mentioned. Epic World Cup so far.

EC 2008, The Netherlands beat France 4-1 and Italy 3-0. Only to be defeated by Russia in the next round.
We have a good team, no doubt. But I've seen them do some things that made me facepalm.

Also, I have been smoking some Dutch stuff. So sure, you can have some :lol:

Netherlands seem to have a very formidable team this year. Some of those goals against Spain were unbelievable.