The Official FIFA World Cup Thread 2014

Tater Totts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Armegideon Time for England tonight...come on boys, lets do this :) Three Lions Always!

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

I always liked you, UCud, i just wanna make that clear :D. I shall offer more respect to Holland on the strength of that, although i just can't be having Judas, sorry :lol:

I always liked you, UCud, i just wanna make that clear :D. I shall offer more respect to Holland on the strength of that, although i just can't be having Judas, sorry :lol:

Haha thanks, we could sure use the extra support. It's still a long way to the final.

But it should be an interesting game tonight, I'm really hoping that England's gonna tear Suarez apart. Can't stand him, no matter how good he is :lol:

How good is Sterling on the right? For Liverpool?

Why did David Villa and Fabregas not come on? You just knew Spain were never going to get a goal when Torres came out! As big as shock since France in 2002.

France in 2002 was hilarious though :)

How good is Sterling on the right? For Liverpool?

Why did David Villa and Fabregas not come on? You just knew Spain were never going to get a goal when Torres came out! As big as shock since France in 2002.

France in 2002 was hilarious though :)

Italy in 2010 was pretty bad also.

Here's the worst of the worst title defenses:

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/world-cup-central/59/post/1893048/top-5-worst-world-cup-title-defences

Edited by moreblack

But it should be an interesting game tonight, I'm really hoping that England's gonna tear Suarez apart. Can't stand him, no matter how good he is :lol:

Don't be ridicullous, Suarez is awesome. :max:

How is that number 3 on the pitch still? Deliberate handball, elbowed Sturridge and niggling little fouls. Should be off by now.

Just got back into the hotel room and turned the TV on as the players were frantically signalling medics and the defender was KO - felt sick thinking it was a Vivien-Foe moment.