Slash was one of Lemmys most frequent visitors during his recovery

that is a cool story, cool to hear slash visiting lemmy when he really needed it. it is good to see lemmy as well feeling better and doing things to take care of himself.

• Like 1

Slash loves Lemmy. He even said the most special song on his first solo album was Doctor Alibi. It's cool to know Slash can be a good friend. And Lemmy just being honest as always, sticking to his principals of life is encouraging to me on a human level. Plus you know, it's Lemmy. Hope he stays with us for a long long time. He pushes himself too hard, but his dedication as a musician is inspiring.

• Like 1

Call me crazy, but I would put money on Slash going to visit Axl in the hospital if anything catastrophic happened to him.

That's off topic, but yeah. I can totally see Slash worried and trying to visit if something happened to Axl.

Call me crazy, but I would put money on Slash going to visit Axl in the hospital if anything catastrophic happened to him.

That's off topic, but yeah. I can totally see Slash worried and trying to visit if something happened to Axl.

I'm sure that Axl until his last breath would beat the fuck out of Slash 'the cancer' if he happened to dare to visit him.

Just like the man once said: "There's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn't be pretty."

I'm sure that Axl until his last breath would beat the fuck out of Slash 'the cancer' if he happened to dare to visit him.

Just like the man once said: "There's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn't be pretty."

So if Axl saw a few dudes beating the shit out of Slash in the street, will he help Slash, help the dudes, or just leave? Come on now. I'd like to think he would help Slash.

Slash always looked to me like the kind of guy who would get along well with Lemmy. But that's very nice of Slash. It's not easy to find friends so dedicated and that would care that much for one.

I just wish we have Lemmy for a long long time with us. One of the most interesting people rock ever gave us.

Slash is such a good guy ... Wasn't Slash who was at Steven's side, in the hospital, when he almost died because of an overdose?

I'm sure Axl did that for Steven once, I read some interview where he said he woke up and Axl was sitting in a chair looking concerned.

'I blinked. I blinked again. It was Axl. Axl got up and was now standing over me. He smiled. He looked genuinely relieved. He said, “Man, that was close, Stevie.” He was the only one there. Later, a nurse told me he had sat by my bed the whole time.'

So if Axl saw a few dudes beating the shit out of Slash in the street, will he help Slash, help the dudes, or just leave? Come on now. I'd like to think he would help Slash.

That would be epic! Like Step Brothers(movie)! Alas, chance of that happening is slim.

Slash is such a good guy ... Wasn't Slash who was at Steven's side, in the hospital, when he almost died because of an overdose?

I'm sure Axl did that for Steven once, I read some interview where he said he woke up and Axl was sitting in a chair looking concerned.

'I blinked. I blinked again. It was Axl. Axl got up and was now standing over me. He smiled. He looked genuinely relieved. He said, “Man, that was close, Stevie.” He was the only one there. Later, a nurse told me he had sat by my bed the whole time.'

Orly? I thought Slash was the cool guy ... the one who would stand for a friend, a bandmate, a brother ... :awesomeface:

Well, people change ... never's too late to be a better person and to say sorry for our past mistakes.