SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Bad Rain was played tonight in Prague.

Talked to Slash a little bit there.

Plans for 2016 changed a little bit....

Hellwithin filming early 2016, then new Conspirators record in the spring then NO CONSPIRATORS tour cause Myles has to go back to AB until the end of 2016.

So 2016 will be an AB year.

I can't say more right now. ;)

We told ya it was happening didnt we :P when will we hear do you think?

Edited by Gibbo 27

Wait, so are we saying he's still planning to have an album out in like 4-5 months? And then not even tour for it? Why would he want to do that? I'll stay off the GNR talk, but does Slash actually have anything recorded and in progress for a record? Cause if so it seems so unlike him to just put something out he then can't even tour the rest of the year. Also, did Myles really have the time to write MORE lyrics for Slash this year? Slash is pretty demanding!

Interesting, obviously something has changed. Slash just said while in India that the new record is written, they will go into the studio in the spring and then out on tour.

Mark Tremonti said this past August that AB would record their new album in the first three months of the year then split off and tour with Tremonti and Myles with Slash. Then AB would tour the new album after that's done.

Wait, so are we saying he's still planning to have an album out in like 4-5 months? And then not even tour for it? Why would he want to do that? I'll stay off the GNR talk, but does Slash actually have anything recorded and in progress for a record? Cause if so it seems so unlike him to just put something out he then can't even tour the rest of the year. Also, did Myles really have the time to write MORE lyrics for Slash this year? Slash is pretty demanding!

Too many questions but yes recording of the new Conspirators album is planned for spring. No release date known for now. ;)

I got that from Slash's interview with Rolling Stone India. Yes, we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Slash: So we’ve written this whole new record that’s ready to go, from just this last tour. So we’ll go into the studio in Spring and record it. And that’s going to be an awesome record, the next one. I’m really excited about that.

http://rollingstoneindia.com/slash-interview-its-all-about-commercial-one-hit-wonders-these-days/

I just want an affirmative reading that Alter Bridge is going to be in a more prominent active role, next year, so thanks Slash2Baz for that update and I'll just leave it at that. I apologize for me being too mopey and sometimes negative about Myles spending too much time touring with Slash and all and wanting to record another Conspirators album so soon, and inadvertently putting AB on a hiatus for a very extended period of time and inadvertently continuing to put his solo album on a further hiatus, but regardless of how some people thinks about Alter Bridge, that band means the world to me probably as much as GNR means the world to most of the people here.

On that subject, it doesn't matter to me whether a GNR reunion happens or not. However, it's good to mend bridges and renew friendships and maybe make some new good memories and it's good to find that common interest in wanting to play music with people you known so long ago though. I wish something like that happens to me in life, but that's a different story for another day. Anywho, if it happens, good for them, hope they do it right like Iron Maiden and Rush. If it doesn't happen, well, that's life. We all have to move on.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

Thanks Slash2Baz for telling us that Slash will be busy making a movie next summer, My Legit sources tell me the name of the movie will begin with G and end with S ;)

I hope the shows aren't too much money!

Price is a main concern, another concern is the exact release date of it in a Cinema near me, I hope everything goes according to my schedule.

You guys are funny!

Just don't be disapointed if nothing will happen ! Ha!

Hahaha. This is probably going to be people's reactions if the reunion does not happen. Apologies for using it again, but it's so fitting at times.

25f0vf9.gif

This gif just works on so many levels.

Edited by Anguyen92