SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

You guys are funny!

Just don't be disapointed if nothing will happen ! Ha!

Hahaha. This is probably going to be people's reactions if the reunion does not happen. Apologies for using it again, but it's so fitting at times.

25f0vf9.gif

This gif just works on so many levels.

hehe no worries! I'm glad for you man, you'll enjoy more AB next year ! ;)

Slash2Baz, A question little out of context, when VR did a show in Paris, then I guess Izzy joined them for Used to love her, so did you get a chance to meet him? or have you ever met him in person?

If i've met Izzy when he came to jam with VR in Paris in 2004 ? Yes ! fn' amazing night and Izzy is probably the coolest member of Gn'R. The opposite of the rockstar attitude. very nice guy.

tonights show to be live streamed????

i can't read any of that

Apparently yes but it was more a periscope kinda shit than an official broadcast ! ;)

Lol Bad Rain. My least favorite song on an otherwise excellent record. Cool to see they're still rotating songs in and out. Gives me hope that nothing is off the table. God, I do love seeing this band live. Wished I could have done it more than twice this tour. I really wanna hear that other half of World On Fire live before moving onto another record.

GIBBO, don't bust his balls. We all know what is happening. This is GREAT NEWS. thanks Slash2Baz!! Gibbo, this is going to be KILLER!

Really?

It could be a fucking Velvet Revolver reunion...

or a GNR one off/small tour

Fuck this makes zero sense...

why would he record an album if he doesn't tour it?

Or this is just safe play if Axl change his mind and then no tour? AB will be on tour, but Slash can do other things if a reunion doesn't happen...

Now this is getting really exciting!

basically my whole point on almost all reunion thread is that Slash will be busy next year with his new album

and baaam

Fuck me :lol:

• Like 1

Fuck this makes zero sense...

why would he record an album if he doesn't tour it?

Slash waited over 6 months to release WOF after it was recorded, granted he did do 2 months of touring leading up to it's release.

He could be recording in the spring, GNR tours in June-August, then the solo album drops in September with a tour to follow, would be how I picture it.....if it were to happen

I'm guessing spring for Con lll, with a tour in 2016. When that's over, perhaps Slash will do... other things.

by the looks of it, Slash won't be touring with myles and the gang in 2016, Myles will be touring with AB and as there are very low chances of them releasing an album by late 2016, then it means no touring at all.

Slash will indeed tour......but it will be another band......

I'm guessing spring for Con lll, with a tour in 2016. When that's over, perhaps Slash will do... other things.

by the looks of it, Slash won't be touring with myles and the gang in 2016, Myles will be touring with AB and as there are very low chances of them releasing an album by late 2016, then it means no touring at all.

But Slash records albums so he can play live no? and I'm quite certain Con lll will be released in 2016. So I don't know. A tour with "another band" can happen in 2017.

I think first priority is Con lll and supporting it with a tour but as I've said, only a guess.

But Slash records albums so he can play live no? and I'm quite certain Con lll will be released in 2016. So I don't know. A tour with "another band" can happen in 2017.

I think first priority is Con lll and supporting it with a tour but as I've said, only a guess.

Slash2Baz said no album to be released in 2016, only to be recorded in spring. He is the closest person to Slash over here apart from Marc.

Slash2Baz said no album to be released in 2016, only to be recorded in spring. He is the closest person to Slash over here apart from Marc.

I think you're right. So recording it in spring 2016, releasing it what? a few months after that, then touring in support of it. This can all happen in 2016, leaving Slash free to do other things in 2017? just speculation here.

Edited by Rovim

I think you're right. So recording it in spring 2016, releasing it what? a few months after that, then touring in support of it. This can all happen in 2016, leaving Slash free to do other things in 2017? just speculation here.

Yeah by the looks of it, Slash will do that thing in 2016 which you want him to do in 2017, he will record the album in spring, do other stuff from May 2016 onwards, then most prob. release the album in feb or march 2017 and tour with myles and all.

Let's go back to the topic, i filmed this in Prague 2 days ago. They played "Bad Rain" !

Show was great, band sounds still great on stage.

Yesterday in Poland, the local superstar Doda Queen came on stage to sing "Sweet Child o Mine" with the guys.

She is not Queen of anything, she just entitled herself like that. Dorota Rabczewska aka Doda, that's what we used to call her. Her voice is solid but attitude and pop-like bullshit with pathetic lyrics is far from good. we've go lotta great musicians in Poland, much closer to rock music then Dorota, we respect and love Slash, so for most of us seeing him with her on one stage performing one of the legendary songs of one of the best rock bands of all time was really weird. And sad. Doda Queen, local mega star my ass.

• Like 2