SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

12.jpg

Shorter set yesterday in Marskville, LA, no rocket queen, no civil war, no halo or standing in the sun but they played Brownstone.

Whose the big guy. Both shows I attended he stood just off stage staring at the band like he was lurch from Adams family. I thought security but he never looked at the crowd during the show

12.jpg

Shorter set yesterday in Marskville, LA, no rocket queen, no civil war, no halo or standing in the sun but they played Brownstone.

Whose the big guy. Both shows I attended he stood just off stage staring at the band like he was lurch from Adams family. I thought security but he never looked at the crowd during the show

Kimo is Slash's bodyguard now. ;)

wish i could have gone to that show. only 2 and half hours away from me, but theres no way i would have made it with traffic. i saw Appetite For Destruction (the cover band)

That is an amazing GNR cover band.

I would have liked to have gone to Memphis as well but had to go to my buddy's wedding.

wish i could have gone to that show. only 2 and half hours away from me, but theres no way i would have made it with traffic. i saw Appetite For Destruction (the cover band)

That is an amazing GNR cover band.

I would have liked to have gone to Memphis as well but had to go to my buddy's wedding.

they were too good. the singer sounded spot on and even looked like Axl! wish they would do more illusions stuff though.

Yesterday in Calgary, Canada

You're A Lie
Nightrain
Avalon
Halo
Back From Cali
Wicked Stone
Ghost
You Could Be Mine
Dr Alibi (Todd Kerns on vocals)
Welcome to The jungle (Todd Kerns on vocals)
Beneath The Savage Sun
Mr Brownstone
The Dissident
Rocket Queen
Bent To Fly
World On Fire
Anastasia
Sweet Child o' Mine
Slither
Paradise City

1.jpg

Quit clogging up a longstanding thread with arguments.

Yours sincerely

Mall Cop Senior :P

What she said.

If you want to discuss Slash's tour, do it here. If you want to have an argument about Slash Vs Axl, please take it to another thread or preferrably Civil War.

The Vancouver show! I was coming home from thanksgiving dinner (Canadian) and passed by the Queen E theatre where they were playing tonight. I decided months ago I was gonna skip this one but had a change of heart and decided to try my luck at 9:15 - Slash had been playing for 15mins already! Turned out the box office was closed! Shitty.

Then out of nowhere a scalper gives me a ticket for free! What a sweet show! The sound was phenomenal. His tone during the second half of Anastasia was amazing.... Civil War was rockin.... It's funny how SCOM and Paradise City are my least favorite songs in the set these days.

• Like 2