SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Slash: 'I dont play too much Snakepit stuff because now we have World On Fire. However, we work it out; I change it every day.'

http://rollingstoneindia.com/slash-interview-its-all-about-commercial-one-hit-wonders-these-days/

World On Fire mostly sucked. Play stuff off Snakepit Mark II, that's the post GNR album where you were focused and still really on fire.

Slash: 'I dont play too much Snakepit stuff because now we have World On Fire. However, we work it out; I change it every day.'

http://rollingstoneindia.com/slash-interview-its-all-about-commercial-one-hit-wonders-these-days/

World On Fire mostly sucked. Play stuff off Snakepit Mark II, that's the post GNR album where you were focused and still really on fire.

If you wanna hear Snakepit II, you should have been to those gigs back in the day ! hehe

You think WOF sucks? your point, no worries but it's the "World On Fire Tour", so obviously..he prefers to play songs of his new album ! ;)

If you wanna hear Snakepit II, you should have been to those gigs back in the day ! hehe

You think WOF sucks? your point, no worries but it's the "World On Fire Tour", so obviously..he prefers to play songs of his new album ! ;)

Aha obviously you're right!

...But anybody in his right mind would rather lusten to Serial Killer, Just Like Anything or The Alien than WOF, Bent To Fly or even Wicked Stone which I really like ;-P

Most of the Snakepit II stuff do not work with Myles - at all. Serial Killer, for example, is atrocious.

Most of the Snakepit II stuff do not work with Myles - at all. Serial Killer, for example, is atrocious.

True, but I'd rather get Been There Lately or Mean Bone xith Myles than Too Far Gone or Bent To Fly. Edited by EvH

Slash2Baz! So happy you are okay! Was worried about you...

Yeah me, my friends and family are OK. Hard times to live in Paris right now but our police guys are doing an amzing job !

Regarding the article...i have no words... come on, i still don't believe in a Gn'R reunion.Rumors are just rumors and you should all know that. That can be official ONLY when you'll have a ticket for a gig. If not, it's all bullshit. ;)

Slash2Baz! So happy you are okay! Was worried about you...

Yeah me, my friends and family are OK. Hard times to live in Paris right now but our police guys are doing an amzing job !

Regarding the article...i have no words... come on, i still don't believe in a Gn'R reunion.Rumors are just rumors and you should all know that. That can be official ONLY when you'll have a ticket for a gig. If not, it's all bullshit. ;)

You don't believe it, yet... But I think you are warming up to the idea.

You police is doing an awesome job! Take those bastards out!

I'll see Slash this week, i'll ask him :headbang:

And we all know the answer. I think there's no way Slash would say a reunion tour is coming. Even if there is.

I still don't think it's gonna happen. I don't buy it.

Me either. But I'm at a point right now where I would be sad if they deny it. So many sources, so many rumors...

Will be seeing Slash in 2 days, fuck yes

Have fun. I hope you dig it!

It was fun, maybe a bit better than the Summer festival show (but i generally like arena shows better than festival gigs:)

CUHpdl0WcAAD2Xn.jpg

We've got 4 more songs now:

Standing in the Sun

Beneath the Savage Sun

The Dissident

Rocket Queen

Setlist was great i only miss The Unholy (but that is a rare song anyways) and Serial Killer :P

Edited by Strange Broue

It was fun, maybe a bit better than the Summer festival show (but i generally like arena shows better than festival gigs:)

CUHpdl0WcAAD2Xn.jpg

Standing in the Sun

Beneath the Savage Sun

The Dissident

Rocket Queen

Setlist was great i only miss The Unholy (but that is a rare song anyways) and Serial Killer :P

Where is this from?

CUHpdl0WcAAD2Xn.jpg

Standing in the Sun

Beneath the Savage Sun

The Dissident

Rocket Queen

Where is this from?

Budapest Arena last night. I agree with Starnge Broue, it was fun. Not my personal ideal setlist, but the guys kicked ass nontheless :)

CUHpdl0WcAAD2Xn.jpg

Standing in the Sun

Beneath the Savage Sun

The Dissident

Rocket Queen

Where is this from?

Budapest Arena last night. I agree with Starnge Broue, it was fun. Not my personal ideal setlist, but the guys kicked ass nontheless :)

How was the crowd?