SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Slash will play India tonight. The whole crew is very exited about it !
He gave a LOT of interviews yesterday.

CTH8p0OUYAAPM9L.jpg
Here's a good quote from http://www.reporterindia.com/guns-n-roses-guitarist-slash-on-his-india-tour/2015/11/400994/.html

Slash: "I'm excited to go out on this next leg, then going back into the studio n doing the next album n hitting the road again after that."

• Like 1

Slash2Baz keeps saying it. Slash's priorities, all laid out and apparent atm, is another album and tour with Myles and the Conspirators for the next few years from what I hear.

If a GNR reunion happens, next year, well, at the very least, Alter Bridge's future is going to become a little more clearer, vibrant, concrete for the better, at least. I'll take that tradeoff even if the GNR reunion may not go well as everyone, in general, thinks it is going to be.

Edited by Anguyen92

Not sure if someone has asked you this yet Slash2baz but your in the loop with Slash and what not and you posted that quote about him recording another SKMC record and touring it. So does that mean no GNR reunion? If its not happening i wouldnt see why it would be a big deal to just say so...

Honestly, i'm not in Slash's head.But if something is goin' to happen, that would be really surprising. ;)

2016 looks busy for Slash already. Promoters keeps on sending offers for GNR summer tour next year (guess where rumors came from) but this is not Slash's plan apparently. He has to record the new Conspirators album, then tour with his own band. We'll see. ;)

Edited by Slash2baz

The show in Bombay/Mumbai was great, everyone was singing, but I din't know it would be this loud lol. I agree with most of the people regarding the WAH WAH in YCBM, it did sound weird and Double Talkin Jive din't sound good either, but rest of the songs were amazing, only a few people knew Slash's songs but the crowd went crazy on the GNR numbers.

Im still hoping that Slash is talking about another SKMC record and tour to throw people off about the GNR reunion but only time will tell...

The album is happening whether you like it or not. This isn't a whole "throw people off a scent" kind of thing. IMO, there's no way that Slash is going to get Todd, Brent, and Myles, especially Myles whose fans would rather prefer his solo album or another AB album out before another Slash solo album, to get the jaming/writing juices flowing to create a studio album just to say that it is a ploy to get people surprised for a GNR reunion.

Edited by Anguyen92

Todd's gonna go fill in for Steve Conte in Michael Monroe's band in December 11-19

Slash's last show is on 27th Nov or something, so I assume all of them will be free for a couple of months, so well they can do whatever they want in that time.

Todd's gonna go fill in for Steve Conte in Michael Monroe's band in December 11-19

Slash's last show is on 27th Nov or something, so I assume all of them will be free for a couple of months, so well they can do whatever they want in that time.

Just in time to start promoting the GNR Reunion Tour.... Makes sense to me!