Sorum on VR: "Its Gotta Happen Organically"

I seriously hate when musicians use the word organic when reffering to music. Its a word to say when you don't know what to say. Admit it, it doesn't tell us much. I remember Ron reffering to Going Down as earthy and organic. I mean what a load of shit.

• Like 2

They should just do what Izzy suggested and have him and Duff share vocal duties.

Honestly that would be awesome.... who wouldn't want to hear it at this point? We've done the frontman thing.

Dust N' Bones, Double Talkin' Jive, Attitude, Izzy's version of Bad Obsession... tight album full of tracks like that would be killer. I wouldn't have wanted it in 2005, but these are different times!

Edited by Ant

I seriously hate when musicians use the word organic when reffering to music. Its a word to say when you don't know what to say. Admit it, it doesn't tell us much. I remember Ron reffering to Going Down as earthy and organic. I mean what a load of shit.

I was gonna post, "whatever organic means". You're spot on.

I want Velvet Revolver but i dont like Weiland, he is so alternative for me i prefer a hard rock singer, Sebastian Bach, Don Dokken, Tom Keifer...

I don't like Scott either but for different reasons. I think his voice is way too monotone and has almost no range. But going with someone like Bach would be bad because it locks you into an era that's dead. It limits their appeal to the point of county fairs.

Edited by combos