Slash and Erin in Atlanta..

Our forum should be better than this. Not surprised that an Axl fan had to start it.

To be fair, no one here is seriously accusing either of them of conspiring against Axl or whatever, so I think this forum IS actually better. :)

• Like 1

Our forum should be better than this. Not surprised that an Axl fan had to start it.

To be fair, no one here is seriously accusing either of them of conspiring against Axl or whatever, so I think this forum IS actually better. :)

Not here they're not. Warchild (and her alter egos) and NGOG are going crazy over on the other forum!

Not here they're not. Warchild (and her alter egos) and NGOG are going crazy over on the other forum!

Why bringing Warchild on the thread? Oh yeah.. trolling.

But to put Warchild and NGOG in the same bag is bullshit.

Why bringing Warchild on the thread? Oh yeah.. trolling.

But to put Warchild and NGOG in the same bag is bullshit.

Not really - NGOG has aligned himself with MSL, defending Warchild over on that forum.

• Like 1

Please tell me you're joking. :rofl-lol:

Actually, don't tell me anything. Let's not talk about dumb shit like that. Like Lio said, we're above it. :)

• Like 2

Realistically, how would Axl get hold of this info? I doubt he follows Slash on anything but then again he might be batshit insane still and fervently scouring his intelligence networks, if he gets hold of this then we can be sure he is reading this thread too, but we will never know as he stores his rage up for music and rants and seems more able to release it like a 2d side scroller beat 'em up power type moves for in his mind necessary combat rather than spontaneous combustion - HE HIT MY MOTHEERR type situations.

Realistically, how would Axl get hold of this info? I doubt he follows Slash on anything but then again he might be batshit insane still and fervently scouring his intelligence networks, if he gets hold of this then we can be sure he is reading this thread too, but we will never know as he stores his rage up for music and rants and seems more able to release it like a 2d side scroller beat 'em up power type moves for in his mind necessary combat rather than spontaneous combustion - HE HIT MY MOTHEERR type situations.

Slash didn't post it, Erin posted it on her Instagram. Or so I've read.

How will Axl get hold of this? Oh, I don't know....maybe by logging on this forum, PC.com, twitter etc. The picture is everywhere. If he hasn't seen it by now I'm sure he will soon.

Edited by RocketQueen1985

Please tell me you're joking. :rofl-lol:

Actually, don't tell me anything. Let's not talk about dumb shit like that. Like Lio said, we're above it. :)

Haha - unfortunately not! NGOG 'believes in Jim' lol.

Who gives a shit if Axl sees it? Axl and Erin have been divorced for 25 years. Slash and Axl haven't been in a band for 18 years. Slash and Erin can hang out if they want, it's not a giant conspiracy against the ginger. Regardless of what he may think, not everyone is out to get him. Holy fuck do we need new music

• Like 2

How will Axl get hold of this? Oh, I don't know....maybe by logging on this forum, PC.com, twitter etc. The picture is everywhere. If he hasn't seen it by now I'm sure he will soon.

He wouldn't be following Erin or Slash though would he? I suppose fans could tweet it at him, no one knows if he looks on here anymore, he'd have come up guns blazing at some of the threads or frustration the hardcore gnr fans concoct in his absence and disappointment.

He wouldn't be following Erin or Slash though would he? I suppose fans could tweet it at him, no one knows if he looks on here anymore, he'd have come up guns blazing at some of the threads or frustration the hardcore gnr fans concoct in his absence and disappointment.

I don't know who Axl follows or doesn't follow on social media sites.

All I've seen is that it's been posted a lot of places so it isn't unlikely if he were to stumble upon it, especially not if he checks out GN'R sites like PC.com, Facebook groups etc.

How screwed up is the world of this band where an ex-wife of a Band Member meets up with a former member of the band and some people want to make a contraversy out of it. Is this real life?

The sad reality is this kind of thing is top tier discussion material because there is nothing else GNR related enough to discuss except Prostitute and Yesterdays and TWAT and Axl sounding better and BBF potentially leaving.

That's the thing that bums me out the most.

Look I CAN see why it looks sensitive to Axl if I'm honest but in reality -- it's more than likely just genuine and honest. I really don't think Slash thought "I'll fuck with Axl by having a snap with his infamous ex" I think you'd have to be one apple short of a very English picnic to even consider the notion. **WAVES AT ALTO EGO FEMALE CREEPY FANS THT AXL WOULD AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE GIVEN A 100 MILE CONNECTION**

• Like 2

You know what really caught my eye in that picture? Not stupid stuff like the fact of Slash and Erin together to piss off Axl or anything like that. What really impressed me was that Erin and Slash both look less bloated and in a good mood. The person who took the picture later said that Slash kept cracking jokes to make him mess up, that's why the picture is a little blurred. He also said Erin is the most loyal person he's ever met. She'll be there for you if you are there for her. And she never EVER lies.

• Like 4

You know what really caught my eye in that picture? Not stupid stuff like the fact of Slash and Erin together to piss off Axl or anything like that. What really impressed me was that Erin and Slash both look less bloated and in a good mood. The person who took the picture later said that Slash kept cracking jokes to make him mess up, that's why the picture is a little blurred. He also said Erin is the most loyal person he's ever met. She'll be there for you if you are there for her. And she never EVER lies.

i get this is a joke but erin does look amazing

Laugh everything you want, but I do find it weird. Not that I'm sick enough to see it as a "boooh conspiracy", but it looks like Erin is up to something. Why all of a sudden she's "back" to the GNR world?

If I was beaten by a guy like she says she was, I would have burned his image from my head inmediately and never ever come close to anything related to that guy, no matter what.... But last year she was selling stuff, and going to GNR show??

How do you go to see the guy who beat the hell out of you in a show of whatever?

I don't get this kind of behavior...

• Like 1

Laugh everything you want, but I do find it weird. Not that I'm sick enough to see it as a "boooh conspiracy", but it looks like Erin is up to something. Why all of a sudden she's "back" to the GNR world?

If I was beaten by a guy like she says she was, I would have burned his image from my head inmediately and never ever come close to anything related to that guy, no matter what.... But last year she was selling stuff, and going to GNR show??

How do you go to see the guy who beat the hell out of you in a show of whatever?

I don't get this kind of behavior...

Time heals everything, even Axl's punches to a lady's face.

Look I CAN see why it looks sensitive to Axl if I'm honest but in reality -- it's more than likely just genuine and honest. I really don't think Slash thought "I'll fuck with Axl by having a snap with his infamous ex" I think you'd have to be one apple short of a very English picnic to even consider the notion. **WAVES AT ALTO EGO FEMALE CREEPY FANS THT AXL WOULD AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE GIVEN A 100 MILE CONNECTION**

Lol - believe it or not, I think it's only a matter of time before the alter-ego female fan is given mod powers at that forum!!!!

Speak out against her and it's an IP ban lol.