Slash and Erin in Atlanta..

Isn't Slash wonderful? Visiting with Axl's ex-wife. I guess Slash is just an all around great guy! NOT!

So Slash was visiting Erin? Was the picture taken in her house? Please, tell us more.

Apparently anybody who has ever been friends with or worked with or dated Axl over the past 30 years - no matter how long ago it was, and no matter if he hates them now - all those people must analyze and monitor their everybody move to make sure it doesn't offend Axl. Can you believe that people really think this way? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Bu Val22 was there man! She told us Slash visited her. She surely knows more than we do.

You know what really caught my eye in that picture? Not stupid stuff like the fact of Slash and Erin together to piss off Axl or anything like that. What really impressed me was that Erin and Slash both look less bloated and in a good mood. The person who took the picture later said that Slash kept cracking jokes to make him mess up, that's why the picture is a little blurred. He also said Erin is the most loyal person he's ever met. She'll be there for you if you are there for her. And she never EVER lies.

best post of 2014!!!

I think this work might just get NGOG the pulitzer prize.

Sure thing

I still can't believe that NGOG become a part of warchild and co. clique

Bizarre as fuck

They make a serious conspiracy over there

That thread is pure gold, i still think gtrunk/jim/warchild is the most miserable sickfuck Axl fan in this planet

I'm not sure how bad this hits on Axl, but definitely makes the distance between him and Slash bigger and bigger...... A real friend will not act friendly to an ex of yours who made you suffer (or with whom you had a non-happy ending).

In the book of clean friendships, this kind of behavior is totally forbidden.

Are you for real?

of course tinyrobot is histerical as fuck and her points mostly doesn't make a single sense

Thank you NGOG for bring this issue to light. We know now even more.

I thnik NGOG is a piece of shit after all the NGOG's (let's say kids: LIES), his attention seeking "news reporter" articles, then became a part of the psycho clique

Isn't Slash wonderful? Visiting with Axl's ex-wife. I guess Slash is just an all around great guy! NOT!

I get more annoyed with each one of your posts - Erin and Slash can do whatever the fuck they want, got nothing to do with Axl - So what's your thoughts on Axl calling Slash a cancer? that all good in Axl crazyland?

• Like 3

The fact that people are coming up with theories over a picture that involves two people that have known one another in the past shows how delusional and dangerous fans can be.

Your attempts at being witty are lame.... leave fans alone....

Why in the hell do we have a forum if we can't discuss things that are of interest to fans? Since when do you dictate what we can talk about or not?

Leave fans alone? I'm sorry but isn't the whole premise of this forum so fans aren't alone? If being a fan includes having delusions and conspiracy theories I may need to reconsider just how much I follow this band. Trust me I am not being witty when I say this. You've gone down the Rabbit Hole.

how did NGOG find this photo?

This. I want to know how deep into axl's life the kid is to find this kind of shit.

Apparently came from a place called GN´R International. I have no idea who those people are

This. I want to know how deep into axl's life the kid is to find this kind of shit.

Warchild stood on NGOG's back to climb over a fence and get it.

It's funny how they are so against discussing Axl's private life and demand respect for their beloved ginger but when it's somebody else (specially "Sl-sh") they are the first ones to point fingers. Losers.

Apparently came from a place called GN´R International. I have no idea who those people are

Probably owned by Uzi Suicidal.

And she never EVER lies.

bean1.jpg

HE TRUTH ABOUT ERIN EVERLY: http://www.guitarworld.com/guns-n-roses-chinese-whispers?page=0,2

The daughter of the Everly Brothers’ Don Everly, Erin met Axl Rose in 1986. Soon after, Axl wrote his unusually tender and sentimental lyrics for “Sweet Child O’ Mine” about her (“She’s got eyes of the bluest skies/ As if they thought of rain/I hate to look into those eyes/And see an ounce of pain”). There was a whole heap of pain in the relationship. Both Axl and Erin had dysfunctional family backgrounds, and tensions between them spilled over into public arguments and violent spats. They were married in April 1990; Everly later claimed that she accepted Axl’s proposal only after he came to her house at 4 A.M., claiming he had a gun in his car and would kill himself if she didn’t marry him. The inevitable split came the following year, with Erin alleging that Axl severely abused her. She filed a lawsuit against him in 1994 and eventually settled out of court.

As Guns N’ Roses’ A&R man, confidant and fixer, Tom Zutaut was often dragged into Axl’s domestic disputes. “I’d get a phone call from Axl basically saying, ‘I need your help. You’ve gotta come over here right now!’ So I would go over there, and they’d be screaming at each other, and I would take Erin back to my house with my pregnant wife, and we would look after Erin. Chill ’em out. And a few hours later, or maybe the next day, Axl would ring and say, ‘Okay, I’m good now. Bring her back.’ Then I would take Erin back. This happened more times than you can imagine.”

In 1994, an anonymous friend of Rose told People magazine, “Erin portrays herself as a victim and him as the evil aggressor. From what I witnessed, she was the aggressor.” Zutaut agreed that sometimes Everly deliberately enraged Axl. Eventually, he decided to confront her about it.

“I said to her, ‘A lot of kids can’t help repeating what they grew up with. But we have to try and learn from our parents and do better. I’m not gonna sit here and have you blame everything on Axl anymore, because the truth is that if you wanted to get out of this cycle, you could. But it requires you to leave him, or it requires you to stop blaming him. I mean, you guys need to go into therapy or something.’ ”

Her reaction took Zutaut by surprise. “She got really mad at me,” he says. “So her response was to go back to Axl and claim that I hit on her.” Axl believed Everly. “It put this personal distrust between Axl and I,” Zutaut says.

Rose’s relationships, in general, were disintegrating. He was slowly drifting apart from the band members. Zutaut recalls that, during the making of Guns N’ Roses’ debut, Appetite for Destruction, “songwriting and recording was a collaborative process that involved everybody.” But beginning with the Use Your Illusion albums, recorded over 1990 and 1991, “the band did their stuff and then Axl came in and put the frosting on the cake,” he says. “He worked in his own time, and no one was really allowed to be in the studio when Axl was there.”

But when it came to finishing the records, Rose couldn’t do everything by himself. Zutaut was vacationing in Hawaii when he received a call from the singer requesting his help with the mixes for Use Your Illusion. “He actually apologized to me and said, ‘Look, in spite of this thing that happened with Erin—whether you did it or you didn’t—there’s no one I trust with the sound and the vibe of Guns N’ Roses more than you. Other than myself, no one gets it but you. I can’t finish this record without your help. I need you now.’ ”

Zutaut was touched and tried again to reassure Axl that he hadn’t propositioned his ex-wife. “And he was like, ‘I don’t know if I believe you. She’s a beautiful woman, and I think you probably did hit on her. But,’ he goes, ‘I don’t care. I’m not with her anymore, and I need your help.’ ”

Ten years on, in 2001, Axl once again needed Zutaut’s help to finish a project. But once again, nothing would happen until Zoot tried again to explain what had happened between him and Axl’s ex-wife.

“After I told him, he said, ‘Can I really truly believe that? Do you swear to God?’ And I said, ‘Axl, I swear to God.’ And he’s like, ‘I just can’t believe that fucking bitch lied to me.’

“He finally looked at me and said, ‘Okay, we’ve got that out of the way. Now we can move forward.’ ”

Having cleared the first hurdle, Zutaut then had to prove he could help in the studio. “Here was the Axl that I met in 1985 again,” he says, “a guy that had a vision and wanted to make the best record that had ever been made. And we talked, and he said, ‘I go to the studio, I tell ’em what I want, and they tell me that they’ve got what I want, and then when I listen to it I’m bummed out.’ He goes, ‘Nobody seems to understand my language.’ ”

The two men talked continuously for six hours as Axl brought Zutaut up to speed on the state of Chinese Democracy. Fully briefed, Zutaut entered the studio the next day without Axl and met with Roy Thomas Baker, with whom he had worked at Elektra Records. Axl had asked Zutaut to help with the drum sound for the album’s title track. The singer had told Baker that he wanted the same drum sound as Dave Grohl on Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit,” the breakthrough hit from the group’s album Nevermind. Baker and his production crew claimed they had it, but Axl was not satisfied.

After hearing the track for himself, Zutaut agreed with Axl. He took a break and went to the local Tower Records, where he bought a copy of Nevermind. Back in the studio, he and Baker set to work matching the drum sounds. “I guess maybe they heard the Nirvana hits on the radio and they just thought that they knew the sound,” Zutaut says. “But none of them had thought to just go buy the album and listen to it.”

They sent the finished recording to the Axl, who called Zutaut straight away. “I’ve only been asking for that for, like, six fucking months!” he said. “I wish I’d called you a couple of years ago. Can you come out here and do this?” Zutaut said he’d talk to Interscope/Geffen about it. He would, after all, be working for the label, not Axl.

A week later, the two parties were still trying to agree on a fee when Axl telephoned Zutaut. “He said, ‘I don’t give a fuck about the money. Whatever it takes. I just know I need you here to move forward, ’cause I’ve been spinning my wheels for at least six months. I’m gonna tell ’em they have to give you the money if they want the record.’ ”

Zutaut got what he wanted with one compromise: he agreed to make part of his fee contingent upon completing the album by the

label’s deadline. It was, in essence, a wager. “Which, of course, I lost.

“But back then, I felt that I could get it done no problem. It was like Use Your Illusion and Appetite all over again. I know what Axl wants, I can get it out of the crew that are in there now. RTB [Roy Thomas Baker] and I worked at Elektra Records for two years so, you know, no problem! By deferring some of the money to a trigger date on delivery of the record, Interscope saved some money and they got my services, and everybody was happy.”

bean2.jpg

I'm not reading that, bro. But yeah, Axl is loyal and never lies, Erin is a lying bitch and a money whore. We get it.

Pity, it's a nice article, independent of the whole Erin/Slash saga.

• Like 1

I'm not reading that, bro. But yeah, Axl is loyal and never lies, Erin is a lying bitch and a money whore. We get it.

Always the victim, it's never his fault.

If you'll read it, you'll see that it isn't Axl playing the victim.