Slash and Erin in Atlanta..

Slash has played Atlanta a bunch of times so he had to have run into her over the years. This might be the first time a photo was taken? They have a mutual history and grew up in the same area.

I wonder if Slash gave her shit for selling the memorabilia, because he had to have known about it.

Isn't Slash wonderful? Visiting with Axl's ex-wife. I guess Slash is just an all around great guy! NOT!

I get more annoyed with each one of your posts - Erin and Slash can do whatever the fuck they want, got nothing to do with Axl - So what's your thoughts on Axl calling Slash a cancer? that all good in Axl crazyland?

Doesn't it blow you away that some people actually think that people like Erin and Slash need to live their lives based on how their decisions will effect Axl?

Axl calls Slash a cancer..........and Slash hasn't been in GnR in 17-18 years...........but he is supposed to monitor what he does so it doesn't hurt Axl's feelings?

Erin and Axl divorced what 20-25 years ago? And she accused him of physically assaulting her and Axl paid her cash to drop the charges............but 20 years later she is supposed to monitor who she takes a picture with in case it makes Axl mad?

There is a lot of crazy Axl worship on here. But this one might take the cake.

It really is sad how some people grasp at straws to try and make Slash look bad. I think they hate him more than Axl does.

Isn't Slash wonderful? Visiting with Axl's ex-wife. I guess Slash is just an all around great guy! NOT!

I don't know, I find anyone who pretends to know the inner dynamics of relationship Slash has with people enough to cast such a character judgement to be full of BS personally

I don't know, I find anyone who pretends to know the inner dynamics of relationship Slash has with people enough to cast such a character judgement to be full of BS personally

Good point.

But I wonder how Val's son feels about the picture?

I get more annoyed with each one of your posts - Erin and Slash can do whatever the fuck they want, got nothing to do with Axl - So what's your thoughts on Axl calling Slash a cancer? that all good in Axl crazyland?

Doesn't it blow you away that some people actually think that people like Erin and Slash need to live their lives based on how their decisions will effect Axl?

Axl calls Slash a cancer..........and Slash hasn't been in GnR in 17-18 years...........but he is supposed to monitor what he does so it doesn't hurt Axl's feelings?

Erin and Axl divorced what 20-25 years ago? And she accused him of physically assaulting her and Axl paid her cash to drop the charges............but 20 years later she is supposed to monitor who she takes a picture with in case it makes Axl mad?

It really is sad how some people grasp at straws to try and make Slash look bad. I think they hate him more than Axl does.

I love how they completely ignore the cancer comment and try to downplay the fact multiple women said Axl beat them.
  • Like 1

Never mind the irony when they tell "reunionists" to get over it and move on. :lol:

• Like 1

Only in mygnr something like this would reach 11 pages...and growing :lol:

Wrong. on the nuthouse MSL forum, it's 13 pages long.

MSL is developing Warchild-esque levels of delusion and it's growing by the day.

The guy used to be fairly switched on - I don't know what's happening to him.

MSL is developing Warchild-esque levels of delusion and it's growing by the day.

WC, Volcano and NGOG are hilarious. They refuse to write Slash and call him Saul or Sl-sh and pathetic stuff like that.

WC, Volcano and NGOG are hilarious. They refuse to write Slash and call him Saul or Sl-sh and pathetic stuff like that.

Greatest fanbase ever :)

Greatest fanbase ever :)

He posts on the other forum, and agrees with everything Warchild says - which is strange.

I'm sure NGOGO is a nice kid but his overall attention whorish NR posting and Wikipedia knowledge were annoying. If he can't stand having his posts questioned or criticized he indeed should leave.

Him getting along with people like warchild and volcano is proof that he prefers to be with asskissers rather than rational people.

His thread about the Erin/Slash pic is proof he's no better than nutjobs like wc, volcano and to some extent, MSL.