Slash and Erin in Atlanta..

Well if Duswalt can get a book deal I'm pretty sure the inspiration for SCOM can. $1,000.00 that if she does indeed have a book it will be Titled Sweet Child:

You are CORRECT!!!!

I think she is writng a book and wants to see if anybody gives a damn about her.

And the problem with that is?

No problem, but we who are fans of Axl, KNOW that it will upset him.

If I was beaten by a guy like she says she was, I would have burned his image from my head inmediately and never ever come close to anything related to that guy, no matter what.... But last year she was selling stuff, and going to GNR show??

How do you go to see the guy who beat the hell out of you in a show of whatever?

I don't get this kind of behavior...

for closure, perhaps. For some survivors of abuse, it's very important to be able to face their abuser in some way, either in person or in a figurative manner, and prove to themselves that the person has no further power over them. And it can take decades to get to that point. So for Erin to go to a Guns N' Roses show and walk away from it might have been a very powerful healing thing for her. Axl can't hurt her anymore and she doesn't have to be afraid of him.

Will this put Axl into more years of hiding, thus delaying CD2?

Maybe it will help him get closure over Erin. I think she inflicted emotional abuse on him. She had alot of unresolved Daddy issues that do not make for a happy relationship. I'm not saying Axl was a saint, but neither was she.

Well if Duswalt can get a book deal I'm pretty sure the inspiration for SCOM can. $1,000.00 that if she does indeed have a book it will be Titled Sweet Child:

You are CORRECT!!!!

I think she is writng a book and wants to see if anybody gives a damn about her.

And the problem with that is?

No problem, but we who are fans of Axl, KNOW that it will upset him.

Well, a great book like Reckless Road which did nothing but promote Axl and the GNR brand also upset Axl. Isn't Axl at fault for being so sensitive at the first place?

3253_93908840759_7524886_n.jpg

3253_93908820759_3529739_n.jpg

If Slash/Erin is a conspiracy to get at Axl then what is this? Quick somebody forward these to NGOG so he can assess the vibes

who are those people?

Neither of these two have a meaning to GN'R fans like Slash and Erin Everly.

You are trolling.

The fact that people are coming up with theories over a picture that involves two people that have known one another in the past shows how delusional and dangerous fans can be.

Your attempts at being witty are lame.... leave fans alone....

Why in the hell do we have a forum if we can't discuss things that are of interest to fans? Since when do you dictate what we can talk about or not?

If Slash/Erin is a conspiracy to get at Axl then what is this? Quick somebody forward these to NGOG so he can assess the vibes

who are those people?

Neither of these two have a meaning to GN'R fans like Slash and Erin Everly.

You are trolling.

How very dare you. That is Axl's mother.

Isn't Slash wonderful? Visiting with Axl's ex-wife. I guess Slash is just an all around great guy! NOT!

What in the world are you talking about?

You do realize that Erin is her own PERSON, right? Being Axl's "ex-wife" doesn't define who she is as a human being. Her life doesn't have to revolve around Axl's wishes. That ended when they got a divorce. She is free to do whatever she wants with no regard to how it effects Axl.

Maybe Slash and Erin formed a friendship during the GnR days?

You do realize that Slash and Axl haven't been friends for almost 20 years......right?

But in your delusional world, Slash has to analyze who he hangs out with based on how it might effect a guy who called him a CANCER????

Do you feel that Axl needs to monitor what he does in case it effects people that were part of his life 20-25 years ago????

:crazy::crazy: :crazy:

In what appears to be a hotel room no less.

Did Beta and this dude make sure it was OK with all the people they dated or worked with 20-25 years ago before they posed for this picture together??? Especially with those people they might have feuded with or might be moral enemies with?

• Like 1

I don't recognize Norman Reedus from Walking Dead

Yup

Slash was off to Atlanta to visit his friend Clifton Collins Jr and go to WALKING DEAD set. He ended up with WALKING DEAD cast the night after at a KISS / DEF LEPPARD concert. Erin hooked up Slash and they met up like old friends. No big deal. No Axl offense.

You totally were there

Isn't Slash wonderful? Visiting with Axl's ex-wife. I guess Slash is just an all around great guy! NOT!

So Slash was visiting Erin? Was the picture taken in her house? Please, tell us more.

Apparently anybody who has ever been friends with or worked with or dated Axl over the past 30 years - no matter how long ago it was, and no matter if he hates them now - all those people must analyze and monitor their everybody move to make sure it doesn't offend Axl. Can you believe that people really think this way? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

What in the world are you talking about?

You do realize that Erin is her own PERSON, right? Being Axl's "ex-wife" doesn't define who she is as a human being. Her life doesn't have to revolve around Axl's wishes. That ended when they got a divorce. She is free to do whatever she wants with no regard to how it effects Axl.

Maybe Slash and Erin formed a friendship during the GnR days?

You do realize that Slash and Axl haven't been friends for almost 20 years......right?

But in your delusional world, Slash has to analyze who he hangs out with based on how it might effect a guy who called him a CANCER????

Do you feel that Axl needs to monitor what he does in case it effects people that were part of his life 20-25 years ago????

:crazy::crazy: :crazy:

In what appears to be a hotel room no less.

Did Beta and this dude make sure it was OK with all the people they dated or worked with 20-25 years ago before they posed for this picture together??? Especially with those people they might have feuded with or might be moral enemies with?
Beta forgot to get Axl to sign her permission slip to go on an excursion with Doug Goldstein.