Slash and Erin in Atlanta..

I think the odds of Axl actually seeing this picture are so small that it's just impossible to me to believe there's any sort of evilness behind it. Seriously, if you find an old friend of yours after a long time and you have the required equipment to register that moment and you're into social network stuff, you wouldn't do what she did? And what's with NGOG following her moves like this? I thought he was an Axl fan, not Erin's. Come on. I know I'm talking to the wrong people here since the lunatics are all thankfully posting in another place... But I'm sure they are all reading this. It's a picture of old friends reunited. If they are indeed trying to upset Axl, cool! Axl beat her up and called Slash a cancer. This is nothing compared to what he did. :lol:

Edited by ProstituteComa
  • Like 1

Why you people think chances of Axl seeing this pic are odd??

We are in 21st century, he's not an alien, he does use social media and probably has accounts that none of us know..... Not being connected in the information society era is the rarity, not the other way around... :shrugs:

We are in 21st century, he's not an alien, he does use social media and probably has accounts that none of us know..... Not being connected in the information society era is the rarity, not the other way around... :shrugs:

The chances of Axl caring about the pic are far slimmer than him seeing it IMO

• Like 2

This. Or at least, that's what I believe and hope too.

Well, Marc Canter has said many times Beta filters a lot of the internet (and life in general) to protect Axl. I wouldn't be surprised if he never gets to see this picture. Also, like others said, he might care a lot less about it than some of his lunatic fans.

well, seeing something and caring about it are too completely different things....

Well, Marc Canter has said many times Beta filters a lot of the internet (and life in general) to protect Axl. I wouldn't be surprised if he never gets to see this picture. Also, like others said, he might care a lot less about it than some of his lunatic fans.

I hope he's still a rebeld and breaks Beta filters....

wait... you said filters?

Like Microsoft Children Protection Filters?

:scared:

Yes, Axl's "mother" does indeed keep the blinders up to Axl's eyes. She needs to protect her cash cow investment, I mean, her "son" Axl from all those evil people out to get him, like Slash, "the label", and bucket.

Honestly you're annoying as fuck lately. Just sayin

You only ever bang on Axl at every single post -- it's boring, you're boring, please mix it up. Thanks. :)

• Like 1

Groghan, please do not call other members of the forum -- NGOG is a great poster and did a fantastic job as a NR -- also, please don't refer or call to another forum as it stirs up bullshit we can all well do without. Thanks.

For the record, Erin disnt post the pic on instagram.

Where was the picture originally posted? I want to know how deep NGOG had to dig to find it.

Wow, Argentinians are so dramatic :lol:

j/k

i ain't no argie :max:

Oh, sorry then. Still dramatic.