Slash and Erin in Atlanta..

For the record, Erin disnt post the pic on instagram.

Where was the picture originally posted? I want to know how deep NGOG had to dig to find it.

Wow, Argentinians are so dramatic :lol:

j/k

i ain't no argie :max:

Oh, sorry then. Still dramatic.

LOL... i was hoping you asked me "then what are youuuuu?" :P

About Erin's pic, there's a fan account on Instagram that posted it twice, so its not that hard to find it.... I don't know where those people got it from, though...

I have nothing bad to say about the picture itself, but we all know that when Axl sees this it will hurt him. From the stories about him, a picture like this will send him into an emotional spiral of sadness and anger.

I hope it doesn't but I have read that smaller things have set him off in the past. Hopefully he just takes it for what it is and focuses on his life now. Not much you can do about an ex friend and ex girlfriend.

I don't see where Slash or Erin did anything wrong though. It's kinda a cool picture when you think about the history of it. Everytime Slash plays the intro to sweet child it's a song about her. So pretty cool pic in my book but absolutely sad in Axl's.

I don't think this is a massive deal. Erin is probably still classed as a minor celeb with decent connections. If a rock biz party was happening in her home city it's not that strange that she attended.

I doubt there is a big conspiracy but get back to me when she is papped stalking Malibu towers with a dead bunny in hand.... ;-)

I'm not sure how bad this hits on Axl, but definitely makes the distance between him and Slash bigger and bigger...... A real friend will not act friendly to an ex of yours who made you suffer (or with whom you had a non-happy ending).

In the book of clean friendships, this kind of behavior is totally forbidden.

Sucks for us, as fans, since this gives Axl more reasons and motives to keep saying Slash is a bad person, a cancer, traitor, etc.etc.........

Dunno.... if you take a look to the picture and close your eyes like a child, you can imagine Slash still in GNR and Erin, still married to Axl, with grown up children, hanging out with the other wives and children... :cry:

Imagine there's no Beta

It's easy if you try
No Team Brazil below us
Above us only GN'R
Imagine all the albums
we could listen to today...

It's just a picture. As someone else said, Erin and Slash would have spent a fair amount of time aorund each other back in the day. Why WOULDN'T they take a photo or catch up if they ran into each other now? Axl hasn't been married to this woman for 24 years now. She's going to be out and about in the world and take photos from time to time, as most people do. If he's upset over something like this, or his followers are, it's a serious overraction on their part, IMHO.

Axl's 3rd cousin's math teacher was caught purchasing a Slash album the other day. Is this a shot at Axl?

This times 1000%.

So conversely, does Axl have to analyze his every move to make sure it doesn't have a negative effect on Erin and Slash? Or on any of his ex girlfriends or bandmates?

This is a complete non-story.

• Like 1

Why you people think chances of Axl seeing this pic are odd??

We are in 21st century, he's not an alien, he does use social media and probably has accounts that none of us know..... Not being connected in the information society era is the rarity, not the other way around... :shrugs:

The chances of Axl caring about the pic are far slimmer than him seeing it IMO

Have you not paid attention to Axl over the course of his career at all? He's not a sane man. I love him to death, but he's the grudge holding-est nutbar I could ever imagine.

If I was beaten by a guy like she says she was, I would have burned his image from my head inmediately and never ever come close to anything related to that guy, no matter what.... But last year she was selling stuff, and going to GNR show??

How do you go to see the guy who beat the hell out of you in a show of whatever?

I don't get this kind of behavior...

for closure, perhaps. For some survivors of abuse, it's very important to be able to face their abuser in some way, either in person or in a figurative manner, and prove to themselves that the person has no further power over them. And it can take decades to get to that point. So for Erin to go to a Guns N' Roses show and walk away from it might have been a very powerful healing thing for her. Axl can't hurt her anymore and she doesn't have to be afraid of him.

I'm not sure how bad this hits on Axl, but definitely makes the distance between him and Slash bigger and bigger...... A real friend will not act friendly to an ex of yours who made you suffer (or with whom you had a non-happy ending).

In the book of clean friendships, this kind of behavior is totally forbidden.

Are you for real?

I think Slash looks alot happier in the pics with the cast of the Walking Dead than he does in the pic with Erin. I think its funny he took a pic with her cause doesn't he say SCOM started off as a joke? I don't think Slash could give a rats ass about taking a pic with her, but I do think Erin is making a jab at Axl.You know the enemy of my enemy is my friend.There was a thread about her on this website about a year ago that mentioned she was writing an autobiography. that it was mentioned on the official Everly Brothers website. I think we will be hearing about a book announcement that will only sell because of her connection to Axl/GNR. I think she is testing the waters to see if there is any interest in her.

Shit. Why are people like this? I thought we were free of warchild-like posters here but it seems I was wrong. It's just a fucking picture. The jab should be directed to the face of those saying this is a jab at Axl. I don't want to live in this planet anymore. Why do you this to us "Sl-sh"?

• Like 1

I wouldn't have thought twice about it if she hadn't sold all of that personal stuff that had been given to her by Axl at a very public auction. She has freedom of speecha dn can do what she wants. But when things are posted publically, it will get out. She wanted attention or else she wouldn't have let it be taken/posted. Her official website says model/author and is under construction.